Gemstone locations SE Victoria? (help)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster.

Newbie to the whole prospecting game and have found quite an interest in it, i was just hoping that someone could possibly help out a little bit, and point me in the right direction to find some gems and possibly even some gold around the south east area. I often travel up to emerald and surrounding areas but, havent really prevailed with my hunts.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated & im sorry if ive posted in the wrong place...my bad

Cheers guys, hope to hear something soon :)

Not to much in emerald,
You have gembrook and Powelltown, tho you wont find any gold in these areas.

okay, cool thanks.
this is a start haha. So where could i possibly find myself some gems and best case the gold stuff! ?

Best way is to make google your best friend
1507811657_school_research.jpg

Use the search function on this very site. Just type in a place or area you have in mind and all the related posts come up. There really are some very open and helpful people on this forum so if you don't get a result chances are there is not much in that area.

Squint said:
Use the search function on this very site. Just type in a place or area you have in mind and all the related posts come up. There really are some very open and helpful people on this forum so if you don't get a result chances are there is not much in that area.

Cheers squint, simple but effective :Y:

Latest posts