That GOLD FEVER feeling

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without saying too much, my daughter spent from 3mths until the age of 15 suffering from uncontrollable severe epilepsy and from the damage done to her from treatments by doctors gone wrong. She was bed ridden, never spoke, and had to be fed and taken care of 24/7.
No man has experienced suffering or helplessness until they see there firstborn child live such a life.
Nothing will ever erase what has happened, but I know one day, we will see each other again in paradise.

She was and will forever be truly perfect. Without a sin cast.

I have 3 other young children, all to the same mother, and today was the most devastating day for us all. But we are a strong family. And we will get through this.

And I will also get through this. Because I have to.

Thanks again people. Be good.

I will be spending a good time out at Durikai soon to get my mind of things for a while, the hussle and bustle annoys me atm.
Might see some of you guys out there.

Be safe

I know there is better, but Gold Hunter is cool, I would like to be doing what he is doing at that age, and being happy about it too.

Truly feel your pain .................. stay strong for both yourself and your other children. Not sure if anything can hurt more than a parent out living their child. :rainbow:

Condolences to you and the family hAyyoUinAU, what doesn't break us makes us stronger. Glad you vented here on the forum to help release some stress and pain, hope you find some peace and happiness moving forward.
Take care!

Not getting religious or anything but this is what makes us get through this.

Hoping that one day all this madness and sickness will end and that all the good people with hearts of GOLD will live on a paradise earth, with earth, not against earth.

Thank you everyone for your kind words again, it means a lot.

"The girl with the violin is exactly what my Elis would have grown up to look like, just like her younger sister"

Maybe one day!!!

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUnoVbEw_l0[/video]

hAyyoUinAU,
This thread started out with Gold in our veins, In our Eye's
and all around us.
To you and your family, You have already found it.
Please take a moment to reflect and remember your daughter
for us and live with what she has bought to you all.
A closeness that will not be forgotten or broken.
God Bless Her Mate and your Family.
We are only a message away if you need us.

Tathradj said:
hAyyoUinAU,
This thread started out with Gold in our veins, In our Eye's
and all around us.
To you and your family, You have already found it.
Please take a moment to reflect and remember your daughter
for us and live with what she has bought to you all.
A closeness that will not be forgotten or broken.
God Bless Her Mate and your Family.
We are only a message away if you need us.

Well said Tath.

Hey hAyyoUinAU,

I just spent the last 30 mins typing up a PM to you erasing and re-writing parts of it and decided that I couldn't send it as it wouldn't matter what I wrote, I would write the wrong thing.

I am very sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family well and my deepest sympathies.

I have unfortunately buried my son and know a little about what you are going through.

If you would ever like to have a chat please PM me I am more than happy to listen, I know from experience that it helps to talk more than you may think.

All the best,

Nathan

This thread will be left alone by the Moderators.
If I see any really hard core religious post's,
They will be deleted.
Words just cannot express the loss and remorse of
loosing a family member.
Gone through that.
And children cut the deepest.
At this special time of the year, I feel our Daughter Allissa,
She would have been 26 by now.
Also my Mum and Dad, Around me all the time.
Please, Share in the Happy memories like the out pouring of pure
joy that the fellow with his detector is showing.

He is not the first bloke to dance a jig in the bush , i have done it on serveral occasions , usually its because i havent found a nugget after 12 or more hours of searching and i have convinced myself i am going home empty handed :( then eureka a nugglet unexpectedly shines in the scoop. :D
Slightly different dance steps to old mate there but a jig none the less :Y: sometimes there is even a expletive song with it :rolleyes:

The forum is a great break from reality when things are tough :Y:

I did a bit of a jig / dance around when two trees turned my one detector into two :rolleyes: :D :D
He's a happy chappy and pretty damn lively for his age go the adventure before dementia I say :Y:

Latest posts