Would it work ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most people would be happy with 95-99% recovery, if you think a caterpillar design will do better then fantastic, let's see it.

Occasional_panner said:
I think most people would be happy with 95-99% recovery, if you think a caterpillar design will do better then fantastic, let's see it.

what does recovery percentage have to do with 'would it work'?...you do realise your way off topic with the dream matt ey?

20xwater said:
Occasional_panner said:

what does recovery percentage have to do with 'would it work'?...you do realise your way off topic with the dream matt ey?

No need to get worked up mate, I was pointing out there are simple devices that have great catch rates already.
The one you have in mind with cams and pushrods with all the moving parts will undoubtedly be very complicated and heavy, you'll need a motor to run it as well, so there is a battery or a petrol motor as well to contend with. All those moving parts with material grinding away at them will cause excessive wear and tear very quickly and could possibly seize.
Anyway you clearly don't want my thought so I'll stay out of the thread from now on, but like I said if you can make something like that work I'll tip my hat to you.

Occasional_panner said:
20xwater said:
Occasional_panner said:

No need to get worked up mate, I was pointing out there are simple devices that have great catch rates already.
The one you have in mind with cams and pushrods with all the moving parts will undoubtedly be very complicated and heavy, you'll need a motor to run it as well, so there is a battery or a petrol motor as well to contend with. All those moving parts with material grinding away at them will cause excessive wear and tear very quickly and could possibly seize.
Anyway you clearly don't want my thought so I'll stay out of the thread from now on, but like I said if you can make something like that work I'll tip my hat to you.

:lol:

water proof r/c servo motors..multi preset pulse setting dildo circuitry as an o.s...

or strap one under ya sluice to upgrade ya dream to fantasy or should i say 'reality' matt...'if it works'..

or hole cut the bottom of sluice directly under cells and fit condoms..

don't forget to melt pin holes in the centre of the cells so the fly 5hit drips into the doms like black sand in an hour glass. this upgrades the 'ready
to run' to an 'ever run' sluice system. tip... use clear doms to monitor recovery while sluicing..

without 'live' discussion there is no forum, it is in all your best interests not to discourage..

links only and 'easy' off topic fixes stunt growth..

Interesting concept. It's worth trying to build things like this because even if it does not work you can learn adapt and try again.

20xwater said:
Occasional_panner said:
20xwater said:
Occasional_panner said:

:lol:

water proof r/c servo motors..multi preset pulse setting dildo circuitry as an o.s...

or strap one under ya sluice to upgrade ya dream to fantasy or should i say 'reality' matt...'if it works'..

or hole cut the bottom of sluice directly under cells and fit condoms..

So 20, lets see your genius at work, you have had 6 months to perfect it.
You lol'd at me about how easy it was so where is the working product?

Latest posts