CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fellas.

So true Silver, so true. :)

In the city Ktmman we pay for everything, they'll be charging us a breathing levy soon. :D I can go there between 8pm and 8am and the parking is free, might do that next time, haven't been night detecting in ages.

Most detectorists are a frugal bunch I reckon Art, though I don't mind paying for parking if I can get results like that everytime. Always worth a shot. This place has to have some chuny beach gold somewhere, it's one of the richest postcodes in Aus.

Hit Manly beach this morning for a couple of hours, managed around $70 and a mens silver ring, was hoping for some gold but it's been elusive of late.

1513827529_20171221_130458.jpg

1513827529_20171221_130505.jpg

Heatho said:
silver said:
I see gold on your horizon Heatho ! O:) :rainbow:

Cheers Silver. Here's hoping.

I need Paul Marr to drop in and stir me up about my CTX not working properly, that always helps. :lol:
I can see a light green stone too !
X :D X fingers crossed
so here's hoping for ya. 8)

silver said:
Heatho said:
silver said:
I see gold on your horizon Heatho ! O:) :rainbow:

Cheers Silver. Here's hoping.

I need Paul Marr to drop in and stir me up about my CTX not working properly, that always helps. :lol:
I can see a light green stone too !
X :D X fingers crossed
so here's hoping for ya. 8)

Ahhhhh, please be an emerald or sapphire, none of that cheapo peridot. :D

Thanks mate. :Y:

Hit Manly beach for a hunt again this morning, I tried yesterday but couldn't get parking, tried several other beaches and all carparks were full. :mad: So I packed a saddie and went home to sulk. :lol:

Anyway, was raining this morning and the radar said it was about to clear so I took off while it was still drizzling and got a parking spot, thankfully. :D

Was warm and extremely humid, managed quite a few coins but no jewellery to be found anywhere. Better luck next time.

1514600745_20171230_124035.jpg

1514600745_manly_1.jpg

1514600746_manly2.jpg

Latest posts