Goldchaser1 videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas,dont want to give the impression we find piles of gold,were actually behind the 8 ball compared to alot in wa,im allways lookin outside the square for little results most the time,wifes been at me to wind the exploring back a bit and get our tallies up,im slowly coming around to it :(
Heatho thanks and really enjoying hangin around here,this place has gone from strength to strength,so many different sections camping-4wd etc etc havent had time to check em all out yet,conversations goin on everywhere,great to see.....

nucopia said:
Thanks GC1 Loved watching it and loved the music.
I will have to hide this one from the digger or she would never give me a moments peace.
Going to W.A is all she talks about.

Sounds like a top woman there nucopia,dont argue with her if ya havent been over here yet mate it is awsome,everytime i turn my back my wifes out the front door with the gpz.... :)

Yep got ya watering hole in there doug,walked away from quite a few of them heads tuna,gonna grab them all now though,even got one of you two spunks in there also..... :D

Latest posts