GIS viewer for Windows GeoMap.WA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it working on a tablet Samsung 8 i looked up, tablet use for mining maps wa, it got me 2 dmp site

Anyone else having issues with Geomap? I am unable to get the live and pending tenements to work when I load them in. I have never had a problem with it until now.

Hi Everybody, I'm new here and live overseas at the moment(originally from Perth WA). What I would like to know is can I use a Apple Ipad with Dmirs WA Geomap for live gps tracking. I did use a Widows 10 Toshiba Laptop once a few years ago and it worked great with the satellite gps hooked in, though its a little to big for me now so was hoping to use IPad 12" or similiar which is a little lighter. Any help appreciated. FireFinch

Hi mate not sure about live tracking with the geo website but I use a app called trilobite. Works great with apple, has live gps tracking and has quite a few features that the geoview website has. I'm thinking with using geoview on the iPad you would need the sim card type and have signal to be able to update the map as you move?

Latest posts