Looking to work for free in a gold mine in vic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golden Emu said:
You guys have really put the dammper on Paul13 here all he wants to do is learn a bit about minning. Maybe give him a visitors pass.

I think Paul13 youll just have to look & listen......UTube is good for that!

:rainbow:

bit of a shame really but not the first its happed before

Hunting the yellow said:
Paul13 said:
Thanks golden emu!
Will have a look around utube :Y:

how did you go with the people I put you onto ?

Hey hty.
Paul needs to honour his visa (187visa) and do the right thing for the people who got him into Australia to work and live in Australia.

Hunting the yellow said:
Paul13 said:
Thanks golden emu!
Will have a look around utube :Y:

how did you go with the people I put you onto ?

Hi hty !
I contact the member and had a chat.
Thank you again for that :Y: (Will send you pm to let you know)

Now regarding my visa and my current work I can easily work an extra part time :
My days off are Wednesday /Thursday and I start work a 3pm few times per week..
And legally because Im resident :Y:

Paul if your ultimate goal is to work in the mining game and prospect on the side your best bet by far is a shift to WA,youll need a HR licence and a good resume,its an awsome lifestyle,trust me :)

Sounds pretty good to me :)
Im going to WA for a month in may so I will see if I like the state.
if its the place to be... i will move there.

How'd you get on with this journey?

Being in Daylesford puts you local driving to a number of alluvial prospects.

Surprised no-one has advised to look up current leaseholders for contacts to call.

Or did WA hold better prospects for you?

Cheers,
Gypsy

Hi Gypsy!
A member contacted me and we went to prospect in old underground mines with hand tools.. that was good fun and thanks to him :Y:

I didnt see a mine in activity in vic but Im hoping to see one in WA during my trip in June and at the same time will see if I like WA..

I also checked if any jobs offer but I didnt see much in the daylesford and surrounding area..(well sometimes there is few jobs but very specific automotive electrician /electrician etc..)

My contact with my current company will end in a bit more than 6 month so Im thinking to start an apprenticeship plumber and keep prospecting as a hobby...

But still have 6 month so lets see ;)

Also where can I find the current leaseolder contact?

Thanks
Paul