Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Ya can't rush art Smokey, I'da gone S&V on those two 55's personally ;) ;)
For sure Silver..I had run out of vinigar....And like always i was impatient ...i didnt realize how easy they marked......Wont happen again thats for sure.....Ive already given myself 50 lashes and grounded myself from detecting for 1 week.... :lol: . ]:D :brokenh:

Well you lasted til June :lol:
So, c'mon back soon :cool:
Ol Smokey ol mate :p
Dont leave it too long :eek:
Or leave it too late :(
Cause there's coins to be found all over the place O:)
You may just go digging :8
You may find a lot :rainbow:
But without showing them here :party:
Just what have you got ! :(
Your buddies are pining :eek:
They miss you real sore 8.(
With nothing to see 8)
Just what was your score ? :rolleyes:
So, press all the buttons ;)
Then thee enter key :D
And we'll all see you here :Y:
And be laughing with glee. :lol:

silver said:
Well you lasted til June :lol:
So, c'mon back soon :cool:
Ol Smokey ol mate :p
Dont leave it too long :eek:
Or leave it too late :(
Cause there's coins to be found all over the place O:)
You may just go digging :8
You may find a lot :rainbow:
But without showing them here :party:
Just what have you got ! :(
Your buddies are pining :eek:
They miss you real sore 8.(
With nothing to see 8)
Just what was your score ? :rolleyes:
So, press all the buttons ;)
Then thee enter key :D
And we'll all see you here :Y:
And be laughing with glee. :lol:

I 2nd that... :D

1496482347_dagobah_yoda11111.jpg

.....................You must unlearn................. what you have learned........young Grasswalker............................................................
..............................................................Patience must you have.........................................................................................
.................................To answer power with power..............The Jedi way...... this is not.......................................................
....................................................In this war...................... a danger there is...........................................................
..................................Powerful you have become.................The Darkside I sense in you...................................
.........................................Named must your fear be..............Before banish it you can..................................
....................................Dig more coins..............Dig not caps...............There is no try.............................
..........................Use the force Luke Smoky.........Look through your ears...........Whispers there will be...............
1496482787_150428131751-04-star-wars-luke-skywalker-lightsaber-super-169-630x355.jpg

........................Many finds... show you must.......Then...and only then......... A Jedi Master you will be........
...........................For, back to come....Smoky you must..............force of energy here be for you..........
.............................................................May the Force be with you.......................................................
:p :p ...................
1496482848_index_yoda.jpg

Hi there Gda....ktmman ....and Silver. Im still around guys and still detecting at least 10hrs a week..Had to have a rest from PA for a while to learn how to be humble..lol.I have found so many silvers and old pennies since my last post and i may even post some pics one day..Got myself a 6 inch coil gda.. Man you gotta get one for your terra..18.75 DD..... it pulls out those coins amongst all the trash the other coils just can't see...And have found a few very small bits of gold in dry bedrock exposed creek beds as well..best $150 ive ever spent..Have a safe xmas all... and enjoy the holidays if you get any....over an out for a few more months.....Oh.... and GO THE XTERRA :D :D ]:D ]:D

Sorry I missed you mate ,.... was out scorin silvers meself at the time.
Great to know your still kickin round the ridges though !
:D
:party: :party: :party:

Hey Danny
I've had some relatives hitting the gold coast hard late at night lately you probably run in to em..Judy and howard....Havnt seen much from B5 in a while. :D

Smoky bandit said:
Hey Danny
I've had some relatives hitting the gold coast hard late at night lately you probably run in to em..Judy and howard....Havnt seen much from B5 in a while. :D

Good day Smokey, Believe it or not I have not run into them - B5 was heading to hill end with what I can tell. Hopefully he is back on soon.

Dan

Latest posts