CTX madness 2017

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of hours at Manly beach this morning in between North and South Steyne. Nearly $40 but no good jewellery.

Have been detecting a little bit lately but nothing really interesting to report.

1512022367_20171130_133620.jpg

Hi

Great mornings work there mate. Do you go every morning, if so maybe we could meet up for a joint swing. Let me know what you think.

Had to look twice at your 2 shekels, Thought it mighta been one a them wriggly 20 cent pieces (you know, the ones worth a fortune lol)
:Y: O:) :Y:

Thanks fellas.

All in the dry sand Kev, just following the areas where people sunbake.

Hey Pete, I usually try to get out everyday but haven't been able to lately, let me know when your keen for a swing and I'm sure we could arrange a meetup, would be great.

silver said:
Had to look twice at your 2 shekels, Thought it mighta been one a them wriggly 20 cent pieces (you know, the ones worth a fortune lol)

I wish it was Silver, definitely looked twice when I dug it up. :)

Thanks fellas, yeah the beaches have been getting quite packed lately, plenty of tourists around too. Wish they'd lose more gold jewellery though. :)

Slaying it Heath, looks like it will be a good summer filled with clumsy beachgoers

Did you check the carrot, it could be a 24 carrot carrot

silver said:
Ahhh, the birthday hunt paid well mate !

Snuck on through there :lol: :eek: Happy Birthday Heatho may the gold fall from the ground and throw itself in your finds bag :lol: :Y:
Another sweet run :cool: :Y:

Thanks B5.

Hey Wally, nah no karats in the carrot. :( I actually used to go to school with a girl who's surname was Karat, guess what colour hair she had..... :D Yep you guessed it bright red. :lol:

Cheers Cappa, I only go to the bank when I need to run my grubby coins through their nice clean coin counting machine. :)

Heatho said:
Thanks B5.

Hey Wally, nah no karats in the carrot. :( I actually used to go to school with a girl who's surname was Karat, guess what colour hair she had..... :D Yep you guessed it bright red. :lol:

Cheers Cappa, I only go to the bank when I need to run my grubby coins through their nice clean coin counting machine. :)

I recon I should just go there with partially cleaned coins. Would they count correctly?

Latest posts