Brother Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost had to hit the report button, that is an obscene amount of gold. :eek:

Thanks for sharing, I really appreciated being allowed in the honey hole. :Y:

Tons o water out here now, its great but cant get to my mine because of flooded rivers.
So went to play on the Golden Spear Mine with Gary for a few days.

Got a new vid up of the same old ding dong. Its almost the end of the mining season, prospecting and stockpiling on the menu now.
A break down nightmare has cost a full month's work, out of a 4 month washing season, its was that tough reality I was not quite ready for,
another vid perhaps?

Anyway lets keep it to the good stuff shall we...

:playful:

Living the dream mate . Keep at it and you will be a brazillionaire soon enough.

I was going to post a photo of a Brazillion but she went shopping ( kidding . she isnt from Brazil )

Thats a wicked vid mate, and shows realistically how to feed the plant...

I missed ya comments all through out the vid, but realised that you dont know shite.... and should get Miraed to do the same type of commentery as you did!!

OMG.... I know its coming... and its going to be funny!!!

Simmo said:
Thats a wicked vid mate, and shows realistically how to feed the plant...

I missed ya comments all through out the vid, but realised that you dont know shite.... and should get Miraed to do the same type of commentery as you did!!

OMG.... I know its coming... and its going to be funny!!!

Its taking a while.

He must be getting up steam ?

:bomb:

Yea, ok mate, ya got me there. :)
Some of you guys know I talk to much off camera anyway lol, also its a lot less cutting and editing if I just stay quiet sometimes.
I am finding its best to say not so much to the world now days.

Good to see the old girl up and running again mate. I hope shes paying for the new arms you put on her. Hopefully well see you out there next week. Cheers rick :Y:

Latest posts