Gold shares vs Gold Prospecting?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the ARV general meeting yesterday. Very impressed with their strategy for sampling. And the watermelon seed gold nuggets were a joy to behold! Looked more like pumpkin seeds to me! Looks like a buy to me!

Artemis stock code ARV or option code ARVO. Today they should open slightly higher but have plenty to travel!

If you guys don't know anything about the stock market.....go see a stock broker, and ask him all about it.

LIVE, LEARN, PLAY! O:) :rainbow:

Re above post

November $ .55 Today $ .20

OUCH !!

Wise words indeed post # 9 Grubstake !

As it happens today after breaking upward from a consolidation pattern my charts have thrown up ARV as a " highly speculative buy " at $ .205 :rolleyes:

Learn Live but only play with what you can afford to lose. ;)

If you got NST shares seven years ago and sold now you would be happy, the company has gone from a speculative play to a Great Gold Mining company.
I held them for a little while around two years ago made money on the trade.

Understanding gold, there website and company reports are interesting, they have had great growth over the last few years.
Most of their leases are in WA.

NST an absolute favourite of mine as per our discussion in 2015 S and D . First in at $1.12 after they went on the acquisition trail . In out , in out been a great run .

ARV and DEG charts below , with Fed announcement tomorrow, possible US / China trade issues and highest US bond yields since 2009 pressure is increasing on the equity market. A spec on some of these small gold miners now becoming attractive IMHO toe in water ;)

1521579785_img_0598.jpg

1521579785_img_0599.jpg

Latest posts