Someone want to partner up and start a goldmine somewhere

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's simple HTY, housing is needed, after a house is built, then the economy is boosted in the area, councils get rates, shops have more customers, it's in the general benefit of the community. I see your point though, it seems like there is too much red tape for small operators.

I think I like Gold gave some good advice..It might not be what you wanted to hear,,but he did make some good points..Not something to rush into for the inexperienced..Having said that you could have some fun with a medium size dry blower and a bob cat..

I have a friend who is currently trying to sell his goldmine at mosquito creek, Nullagine WA. He has just renewed the the lease for another 20 years, he has satisfied the needs for native title, just had the property surveyed and pegged out for $5,000. He had the property assayed by a geologist and the mine produces one onz. of gold per one ton of rock. The reefs are close to the surface and can be exposed and worked by bulldozer.
Now here lies the problem............ he is mid 70's and in bad health. He has completely run out of money trying to satisfy the various greedy authorities, like the council, yobo greenies , native titles, land surveys, geology reports,assay testing etc etc etc. IT IS SO DAMN HARD. His powder monkey licence had lapsed and now it's impossible to get another one with the terrorist laws.
You guys are spot on. You can no longer mine like it used to be in the good old days. You need millions of dollars and a whole group of experts to back you and to top it off you need to piss into into a politicians pocket. You need a D9, excavator, crushers, slurry tanks, trommels, cyanide experience, a whole industry. And then you have to survive the 45C temperatures, the flies, mosquitoes and the dreaded midges.
So, do I have anyone interested? HMMMMM. :lol:

For interest sake, how much is required and what are the terms being sought?

PM me and I could send you complete details. Not sure what the asking price is at the moment. He was asking for $300,000 but I think it's dropped dramatically to a realistic figure.
Studog said:
For interest sake, how much is required and what are the terms being sought?

Hi Nuggetnoob,

i'm looking to start something as well, in Victoria hopefully, but along the east coast somewhere will be ok too.
I have a Niton XRF 3+, money and experience. I'm looking at leases for sale etc but not having much luck.
How are you going with it? Have you gotten anywhere yet?

andrew 108 said:
Hi Nuggetnoob,

i'm looking to start something as well, in Victoria hopefully, but along the east coast somewhere will be ok too.
I have a Niton XRF 3+, money and experience. I'm looking at leases for sale etc but not having much luck.
How are you going with it? Have you gotten anywhere yet?

Tell us a bit about yourself in the Introduction threads ya never know someone might be able to help you. It's all good restricting old threads but if the original author isn't active you'll get no response.

Graybeard said:
I have a friend who is currently trying to sell his goldmine at mosquito creek, Nullagine WA. He has just renewed the the lease for another 20 years, he has satisfied the needs for native title, just had the property surveyed and pegged out for $5,000. He had the property assayed by a geologist and the mine produces one onz. of gold per one ton of rock. The reefs are close to the surface and can be exposed and worked by bulldozer.
Now here lies the problem............ he is mid 70's and in bad health. He has completely run out of money trying to satisfy the various greedy authorities, like the council, yobo greenies , native titles, land surveys, geology reports,assay testing etc etc etc. IT IS SO DAMN HARD. His powder monkey licence had lapsed and now it's impossible to get another one with the terrorist laws.
You guys are spot on. You can no longer mine like it used to be in the good old days. You need millions of dollars and a whole group of experts to back you and to top it off you need to piss into into a politicians pocket. You need a D9, excavator, crushers, slurry tanks, trommels, cyanide experience, a whole industry. And then you have to survive the 45C temperatures, the flies, mosquitoes and the dreaded midges.
So, do I have anyone interested? HMMMMM. :lol:

For the right person it might suit a partnered arrangement if a really solid written agreement is put together , (rather than an outright sale)

Latest posts