WTB Aldi detector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate. I was set on the Aldi but i will have a read up on those machines.
Whats the descrimination like on them?

To be honest mate I have done about an hour on the gf40 and maybe four hours on the 305, I dont think I could give and honest opinion on how good they could be, I got the 305 just to coin shoot with my daughter (she has an Aldi) but in saying that I dont descriminate at all when I detect (gold detecting mindset)

I've got an Aldi detector.PM me and I'll send you text with photo of it..........alex

I still have that Aldi metal detector for sale. I won't go below $75 for it. I'd rather give it to my grandchildren . For $75 you get 2 free batteries with it. Oh wow!! But you have to arrange pick up or pay extra for postage. It wont fit into a $17.50 satchel from Aust. post.
It will pick up gold if it's a large piece and no deeper than 6 inches. You only get what you pay for. Good for a beginner.

Just had an idea... I can make it fit into that satchel, I can cut the stem in half that way you can shove a lump of doweling to rejoin....just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.