Something different: Free to good home Magelan eXplorist 310 GPS

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Free to good home Magellan eXplorist 310 GPS. Has car mount included purchased as extra.
Purchased for $199 plus $25 for mount on 11/7/2016. World edition Premium basemap.
12 months old only used a few times no issues works well.
Conditions:
1. Cannot be resold but can be given away free.
2. Only available to members who have achieved in excess of 1000 posts. My way of saying thanks to the guys and gals who help others.
3. Can be picked up in Bendigo free or post at your cost.
4. The first to PM and post will score the GPS
1499680044_dsc_0022.jpg

Cheers and thanks everyone for your help.

I've always thought I should get one Harry but the places I go there's no Mobile reception so a bit of a waste of time for me :/
Or does a gps have reception everywhere? :eek:
Just curious.....I can't even use my laptop at Jindabyne unless I've got the free wi-fi dongle in my top pocket :mad:
It's Mr off the grid for me :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
I've always thought I should get one Harry but the places I go there's no Mobile reception so a bit of a waste of time for me :/
Just curious.....I can't even use my laptop at Jindabyne unless I've got the free wi-fi dongle in my top pocket :mad:

They work anywhere in the world where there's a reasonable amount of sky visible.

grubstake said:
B5MECH said:

They work anywhere in the world where there's a reasonable amount of sky visible.
Hmmmm...does it work inside the car while driving?..........Hmmmm..... then I'd have to know where I was planing on going then hey :rolleyes: :lol:
Technology grubstake :eek: ....I'm just trying to picture myself useing one :lol:

grubstake said:
The suspense is killing me... :/
Me too :lol: ...I don't think...or more the fact I like getting lost and having a GPS would take all the fun out of the adventure :lol:
I was almost convinced then Guys :lol: :Y:

That's a mighty fine gesture Harry, I hope whoever gets it puts it to good use in finding their lost treasure. :Y:

Mate, I could really use that of still available? Maybe a swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts