Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going over old ground really does hone the skills on marginal targets, I agree it is fun to challenge yourself vs always looking for new honey holes. The rugby league pin survived the years pretty good. :Y:

2hrs at an old spot, but a strip of dirt I hadnt done, its very close to a busy 4 lane road. I left them biting today, have to go back at a less noisy time.
1510885064_received_1223233761154481.jpg
1510885079_received_1223233741154483.jpg

Nasty soil that stuff, imagine what the coins will look like in another 50 years. Looks like a pretty productive strip, probably an area I'd hit at night when less traffic. Surprisingly the half pennies look to be in good shape given the soil, even the commies. Reactivity 3 is my favourite setting, I just like the response it give on coins, and makes it pretty easy to judge depth by the audio alone on the deeper/older targets. :)

A good showing of pre-decs Rocket, hard to tell whether v3.2 or 4.0 is better on the smallers silver - thought 4.1 was just for bug fixes. :)

Goldpick said:
A good showing of pre-decs Rocket, hard to tell whether v3.2 or 4.0 is better on the smallers silver - thought 4.1 was just for bug fixes. :)

not sure either, just a feeling

Latest posts