Codan's Golden run to continue

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Rick unfortunately could not repeat the 40 which was a high for the fortnight, still was happy with the final 200 plus tally, made up of mostly tiny bits, ancestral intervention you say, who knows? I hope it continues whatever it is. I will watch CDA with the same interest.
See you around the traps.
All the best!
Jeff

A falling channel is a very strong indication of a continuing uptrend as happened in Oct./Nov. Triangles can go either way and I would not place much importance to it unless a significant breakout occurs.

For those with an interest in Codan shares decision day today and watching closely , after testing the $3.00 resistance barrier 3 times in May and June , if it breaks through with any momentum and continues the bull run $3.82 could be the next high. If it drops significantly it could indicate a turn downward.either way it has been a great ride from the Minelab manufacturer.
1541371364_img_1392.jpg

The term " Trump Dump " is now a regular phrase in the vernacular of US market analysts . It is the market reaction to a negative remark or in Trumps case a Tweet made by the US President . Last night the US market fell almost 3.5 percent on his tweet " I'm a tariff man " whilst in talks with Xi Jinping regarding trade with China . Unfortunately it is a fact that when the US sneezes the rest of the world ( in an economic sense ) catches a cold and the Australian market tends to follow suit . Unless you subscribe to the possibility that the world is now heading for the next depression ( G'day Jack :playful: ) the crazy like a fox Presidents' comments can also open doors according to the teachings of W Buffett. Buffett looks for fundamentally strong companies and buys up big when others are panic selling . In the last 25 days the ASX 200 has fallen more than 5 percent and looks in for a tough day today , however Codan still hovers around the $3.00 mark . Personally I follow the stock closely and love its structure and fundamental strength , interestingly now my trading software this morning has thrown it up as a short term buy to $3.41 . IMHO that may be a half way step to an eventual gain of double that to my long term target of $3.82 before re assessment . Living in SA as there are no big nuggets to find on public land you have to make your own ( importantly this is only my humble opinion not trading advice) .

1544061428_img_1416.jpg

1576739966_img_1540.jpg

Just a quick update on the Minelab manufacturer and great Australian success story , after another profit upgrade and another spike in share price my time is up in this stock . Been a great ride from 50 cents less than 3 years ago or there abouts to $7.56 . Software predicting a better than 50 percent chance it has topped and ready for a decent pull back . May or may not be correct , but until the GPZ 8000 when we will probably meet again.

Waiting for the CTX3030 replacement to be communicated - early next year maybe. May be a double hit - GPZ8000 and CTX6060 ????

Buy Now or watch and try and pick the dip / bottom...

Have not posted her for a while but wanted to highlight the achievements of a magnificent Australian company through unbelievably hard times for businesses. Codans return on investment of 150% in less than 12 months , shows incredible confidence in a company being the best in the world at what they do.
1614812467_b3212ff1-1fcd-4e2a-8415-b958fe9f662e.jpg

Just for anyone with an interest our Minelab producer topped out @ $19.41 for those brave enough to hold all the way.
8% jump yesterday on projected earnings big watch today and tomorrow if it holds above $4.43 16/3/2020 Covid close .🧐

788FAA60-2F82-427D-BE8D-7C099FE49B53.jpegF15A04D0-F9B2-4892-BCDA-91F3BAE0A25A.jpeg

Closed @ $4.42 yesterday which was perfect to avoid technical buying by the tradebots and rewarding those who anticipated the earnings release to the high side which they were. 19% jump today and Minelab looks to be in great shape with the Chinese market possibly opening up again.

D4F024B6-D9C3-48A6-8F9A-E0D624936343.jpeg27C8D172-1860-4376-87C5-F476890CAB5B.jpeg

Latest posts