xterra 705 dual pack anaconda special

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems they have run out of stock. I have just had my online order canceled.... Not happy Jan. :mad:

They still have the dual pack for sale on the website??? Maybe I really am ment to wait for the equinox... arrrr was ment to be a gift for the old man but will miss his birthday now. Just hate to have missed a good deal.

No stock locally... So did the online order this morning. Got an email tonight to confirm order and then an aditional email 5 min later to say the order is cancelled and sorry for the inconvenience... I don't know why but assume stock is all assigned. I could just get the gold pack but what a shame to miss the concentric LF coil for $50. O Well snooze you loose....

Ok, so I decide to go over to the local store to check out if they have the gold pack as an alternative and bang they actually have two dual packs in stock... Bought one on the spot minus the delivery fee... Moral of the story is to actually call the local store as Grubstake said... Online stock indication is crap.

You will enjoy using the 705 dual xterra.

Its quite effective.

Cheers.
Lee.

The 705 and Gold Monster is back on special again as of yesterday.

rocketaroo said:
Goldies will pay it off fast enough :)
not where i am :awful:

i am up to finding fresh dropped sunbakers :(

one might say i need to move to bigger population or start turning kids upside down an shaking them at the parks :playful: :playful:

there are too many active coin hunters in btown now :mad: :mad: :awful: (that's why i'm out everyday , just to stay ahead :cool: ) lucky they only have nox's and 705's as the CTX finds things they don't see :power: :power: :power: :power: , i have mentioned before how i like finding things next to others plugs , the 1918 thrip i got out of a fresh hole (known nox user) the other day was a sweet reminder that practice, persistence and a CTX pays off O:) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts