B5MECH's Makro Racer 2 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
A couple of good hunts there
That ring is a beauty :Y:

Danny13 said:
Fair dinkum B5 , you fellas have fire ants down there !

Thanks Sandta :cool: :Y: Finally worked out why their called fire ants Dan :eek: They come running to chase the shower of grinding sparks :eek:
Don't look like their running away more having a party with fireworks :rolleyes:
100 Hectare slow grid and now an empty wasteland :lol: :p
1509338010_e_001.jpg

1509338011_e_002.jpg

:eek: Metal man with a flame thrower 8) ...... :rolleyes: :Y:

Heatho said:
Hey B5, are you sure they are fireants? If they are they should be reported to the DPI mate, early detection is the key to getting rid of them. :Y:
Pretty sure Heatho, their at my storage palace, Their in the garden and when I grind they come out to play :rolleyes:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...0ZfXAhWMoZQKHdiZD8QQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=633
I'll see if I can grab one for a photo shoot :eek:
Maybe I should let the management know then :Y:

Edit.... :rolleyes: Have been getting a few redbacks coming out of the metalwork too :eek:

Nice hunt B5 . Yeah the fire ants are easy to tell , their nest does not have any opening or you can let them sting ya :lol: . We have a couple of species here , pretty nasty bugs !

........ :rolleyes: ....More fried swamp circles.......... 8) ........... :lol: :Y:
1511108345_lots_006.jpg

1511108345_lots_007.jpg

1511108345_lots_008.jpg

........ :eek: ...Hmmm....... 8) ..... :lol: ....More :rolleyes: Fire pit coins....... :rolleyes: Again.... :p
1511108630_1895threepence_003.jpg

........ :eek: ...Ash balls.... :rolleyes: ........How many silvers there?...... 8) ........ :lol: :Y:

golddiggerart said:
Well didn't that turn out nice mate.... :) :Y:
Thanks gda :cool: :Y: Dunno what's going on with the other 3 :rolleyes: A red one :eek: A green one :lol: And a black one :/ :lol: :Y:

silver said:
Nice looking shilling mate !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: The other one I thought was a Shilling was a scabby 10c :8 :lol:

Heatho said:
If ticks and leaches are involved then yep, pure torture, lol. :D

The mozilidactiys keep the leach population down but 70 years of can shrapnel :rolleyes: and maybe Amazon over growth 8) :lol:
Maybe spiders and snakes too now :eek: :/

Latest posts