Computer question

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im being bombarded with scam bitcoin emails atm. Any info on what to do? I put them all into spam but they seem to be getting more prevalent. I hate these scamming ba:s*ards

What email program are you using. ?
General run of the mill instructions.
On your inwards folder, Right click and create a new folder.
Call it whatever you want..
To create a rule,
When you get a scam mail,
Right click on it and designate the word Bitcoin.
There will be an option on where to toss it.
Select the new bitcoin folder.
When done right click the scam email and run rule now.
You can do that for nearly any email that has a common theme.
Every time you send/receive, The rule will run.

I've noticed a lot of scam emails so went to block them, but, nearly half of them all we're using our email address as a sender address thinking we would not block our own email address. :eek:
But I've been thinking about it all a lot, and I'm thinking it shouldn't matter if I block all emails arriving from my own email address.
so next time I'm on the laptop ,..... that's exactly what I'm gunna do ! ]:D

silver said:
I've noticed a lot of scam emails so went to block them, but, nearly half of them all we're using our email address as a sender address thinking we would not block our own email address. :eek:
But I've been thinking about it all a lot, and I'm thinking it shouldn't matter if I block all emails arriving from my own email address.
so next time I'm on the laptop ,..... that's exactly what I'm gunna do ! ]:D

Also try to run an anti malware program like Malwarebytes Free and also do a scan with your anti virus program as it sounds like your computer has been infected if it is sending emails.

I use one email address for my main bank/important accounts, this never goes to anywhere else and another (there free gmail/live.com.au ) for places to sign up like this site , you can go int these accounts and redirect to your mail account .

if one my free accounts get spammed I will make anew one

Latest posts