Goldtargets 2017 adventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to break it too ya's
but if it was irgin ground there'd a been a lot lot lot more than that, n there'd a been a heap of dirty gungy ones too.
that looks like it's been left no more than around 3 months going by the state of the oldest sitters (still a great run though).
Not sayin I'm an expert on sitting coin age ,.... but just sayin lol.
:Y: O:) :Y:

1508736448_img_20171023_162624.jpg

Greenvale oval bleachers.

You've been flat out like a lizard drinking today with good results totalling a great day to say the least,you have been flogging it :party:

Very well done :Y:

Home again.....City traffic is murder.

Silver...your probably right....not Mary virgin, but that chipbark is new to about 1 foot deep in places.....The long swings and Maccas next door provided the win. I didn't even bother with the grass.

Jaros....Most of them in the first 3 inches of soil, cherry picking if you will, and plants of chipbark finds.

Thanks for the kind words guys, I figure that's around $90 in the pocket for the weekend...good run really, had some fun...Pity there's so much blank area to cover, like the grass bleachers, apart from 2.40 in silver the rest came from one side, the shortest and I had it done in less than 10 mins....The other side was over an hour...full of canslaw... :rolleyes:

Any way pretty happy with that lot. Cheers GT.

Turns out the ring is junk.....Still looking for the next gold one.

Mrs GT has an extra shift tomorrow so I'm damn tempted to get up early and swing the beeper, but equally tempted to go chase a bit of the yellow stuff....Feels like forever ago I pulled out the shovel.....

Put another $98 in the detector account....Equinox Me.

You are slaying it,top amount of spendables there :party:

You have inspired me already for Mondays start,thanks :Y:

Excellent effort :)

Phone died, storms rolled in....I waited around for 2 hours before it got the better of me and left. $56 plus silver, had a top day out, and the ground should stay wet for few days so I'll stay local and try and find some top up coins for the week.

Spoiled Mrs GT with Chinese for dinner, was pretty good.

Cheers GT.

Diamo gold said:
OldGT said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/10069/1508562641_img_20171021_160938.jpg

Solid start to a new Park... $12 and the first gold ring for a while....made to fit tiny hands, can barely get it on my pinky.

Just a thought old gt but have you tried down the old nudist beach at campbells cove ? Recon if you had a swing in and around the salt bush you would do alright !

I just realised where this is.....haha. No doubt I'll be down to visit the eldest sometime soon, worth a shot. To be honest I'll give anywhere a go at least once, it's surprising where coins and treasure are found sometimes. There's a stack of good looking places down there, I imagine I wouldn't be the first though.

Moonee Valley would be a prime ticket today.....

Was heading out to team up with a mate on a sports oval neither of us had done....3 mins in the old right elbow said not today....I'm at home now wondering how long before I can get out again...Ah to be 18 again....

Got rained out unfortunately I got an extra $2 under the belt before the rain pelted me (and the trusty detector!)....so went home for an early nanna nap. Not long up and the rains have cleared...typical. Off to Melbs this weekend to see the eldest again so might sneak the detector in Mrs Gts boot without getting caught (I know it's family time) and see if I can put it over some treasure.

Did get a VicPol letter today for one of my silver rings....After I pick it up I'll edit the letter so anyone curious can see what they send out when it's time to claim.

Cheers GT.

Latest posts