Westozadventures

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the link rocketaroo and cheers for the welcome guys. I learned a lot from threads in this forum before I started out.

Welcome to the forum Westozadventures
Looks like you are well and truly addicted to chasing the yellow. , lets hope you become addicted to the form as well.
Once you get past 10 forum posts, you will gain access to the members only section plus you can send and receive private messages and post links videos etc.
:Y:

I have been watching your videos mate, you do a good job on them. Finding a bit in the reef like that would get the heart racing a bit, looking forward to seeing what else comes out of it.

AKA_RedRimmed_Desert said:
Westozadventures said:
Just uploaded the latest, containing a little glory hole I found, it was a lot of footage so here's part one and I'll put part two on the upload tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMJxkeHz_yg
That's a good one mate...I'm only part way through and enjoying every moment of it.

Cheers mate, only one more video to upload and then that could be it for the gold videos until maybe June or July, unless I go out in the heat which is fairly possible given the withdrawals I'm having from not being in the bush.

1512349298_14.jpg

at least its easy to film smashing rocks, didn't get too much footage because we are flat out collecting bits when it's all small, did film almost every daily weigh in and some common bush life stuff though