You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

CRUsher
14 November 2017 10:04 am

My name I Colin R. Usher. Hence the user name of CRUsher. Its been one of my nicknames for most of my life. I've just joined the Forum.
I live on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
I have 4 Children and 4 Grandchildren. They are all the great joy of my life. I play golf, squash and do a lot of walking with my Wife taking in the beautiful scenery of the area. The gold around here is already around the necks or on the fingers of the local Ladies. So I'm not a prospector but I do own a small Australian Headwear Manufacturing company which makes a wide brim hat suited for use with earmuffs. I don't think I'm aloud to say much about it in this forum
I've upgraded to a Sponsors Forum which I will set up over the next few days. There will be more info on that. I have a number of friends and many customers that describe their passion and the joy of a good find. I hope I get to talk to many of you over the coming years.
Good Luck to every one
Regards
Colin

Hi, I'm Colin Usher I make Prospectors hats that are able to be worn with earmuffs whilst giving great sun protection under the name of Funnel Web Headwear
I'm waiting for my sight to be upgraded to A Sponsor sight tomorrow and I can tell you more about myself and my products

Bogger
14 November 2017 10:13 am

Welcome Colin and glad you found your way here ................ waiting on your hat and also other members here already own one thumbsup

Go-Figure 60 & XT-2003 Pro Pointer Bucket & Spade

CRUsher
14 November 2017 10:23 am

Hi Peter
Should be posted Thursday
Regards
Colin

Hi, I'm Colin Usher I make Prospectors hats that are able to be worn with earmuffs whilst giving great sun protection under the name of Funnel Web Headwear
I'm waiting for my sight to be upgraded to A Sponsor sight tomorrow and I can tell you more about myself and my products

7.62marksman
14 November 2017 03:30 pm

Hi mate welcome
1510633809_61.jpg

Highbanker, Sluice, Trommel, Gold Monster 1000, M/Lab 16000, Goldseeker 3D 12000, Bounty Hunter "Rustler",
Non Turbo 2.8lt Hilux called Turtle and a NAPFA member ---- When injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty

Heatho
14 November 2017 06:55 pm

Welcome aboard Colin, good on you for signing up as a sponsor. I'm on the Northern Beaches too, great place to live. thumbsup

Minelab GPX 5000, SDC2300, CTX3030, Pro-Find-25, patience, lot's of patience.

Dave law
14 November 2017 09:51 pm

Welcome. thumbsup

I enjoy haveing my electromagnetic feild disturbed. NAPFA member. XP Deus. 9" low&9"hf coil MI6 pinpointer. Garrett AT Pro 15" Mars Goliath & detectnix wire free. Garrett Ground hog. Garrett pro-pointer AT. Diamond Digger. Oldest coin. 1797 Cart wheel penny X2. FOM winner 5/17.

Sandta
15 November 2017 11:09 am

Welcome to the group Colin
I recognised your mugshot .....
I ordered one of those M4 hats last week wink

CRUsher
15 November 2017 05:19 pm

Hi Santa
Thanks for the welcome everybody
I recognised your email address Santa
Your Avatar reminds me of a movie I once saw called Bad Santa. But I know that wouldn't relate to you personally.
You'll have to send me a photo of the Avatar wearing the hat when it arrives
Regards
CRUsher

jamie
15 November 2017 10:42 pm

Welcome to the forum Colin, I say I will be getting one of your hats real soon, looks the goods mate
Cheers
Jamie

Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett pro pointer, minelab gpx4500, minelab x-terra 305, homemade river sluice, home made high banker, love of the bush and still searching for gold

Bogger
Today 09:30 am

Hey Col was wondering if my hat got away ? tongue
Cheers

Go-Figure 60 & XT-2003 Pro Pointer Bucket & Spade

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site