INTRODUCTION

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name I Colin R. Usher. Hence the user name of CRUsher. Its been one of my nicknames for most of my life. I've just joined the Forum.
I live on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
I have 4 Children and 4 Grandchildren. They are all the great joy of my life. I play golf, squash and do a lot of walking with my Wife taking in the beautiful scenery of the area. The gold around here is already around the necks or on the fingers of the local Ladies. So I'm not a prospector but I do own a small Australian Headwear Manufacturing company which makes a wide brim hat suited for use with earmuffs. I don't think I'm aloud to say much about it in this forum
I've upgraded to a Sponsors Forum which I will set up over the next few days. There will be more info on that. I have a number of friends and many customers that describe their passion and the joy of a good find. I hope I get to talk to many of you over the coming years.
Good Luck to every one
Regards
Colin

Welcome Colin and glad you found your way here ................ waiting on your hat and also other members here already own one :Y:

Hi mate welcome
1510633809_61.jpg

Hi Santa
Thanks for the welcome everybody
I recognised your email address Santa
Your Avatar reminds me of a movie I once saw called Bad Santa. But I know that wouldn't relate to you personally.
You'll have to send me a photo of the Avatar wearing the hat when it arrives
Regards
CRUsher