Gold Crevicing Tools information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its deep enough that my knuckles got a workout.

The problem is the water - Im guessing the gold just drops in deeper as it gets washed when I try to get it out...

You could try one of these.
1510566044_images-33.jpg

Thanks for the Video Link AussieChris, :)
I know what I will be looking out for now.
Cheers Crow Pickens

Got a mate who has got about thirty trashed cars ]:D ]:D
Going to visit tomorrow window wiper dream shop :lol: :lol:
I really need to stop reading all these posts they make me want to make things
Na that would never happen i like making things that work :lol: :p :p

7.62marksman said:
Got a mate who has got about thirty trashed cars ]:D ]:D

Why waste your time on trashed cars, there's lots of them in Coles and Woolies car park .... they'll never miss the passenger side wiper ...till it rains :eek: :eek: :eek:

My sister was using my Triton ute and had gone into Woolworths, Lithgow, the open carpark itself is very small probably only 40 or so vehicles max. She said she was in there about 15 mins to walk out to find 2 pricks with screwdrivers, sockets and shifters, taking the Hella spotlights, cb & uhf antennas, mudflaps, towball and roof racks off my truck in broad daylight, she called for help to no avail, some people actually put their heads down and walked into the store like they had blinkers on, some were just standing there watching too scared or perhaps too ignorant to say anything. The Triton was parked about 15 metres from the front doors of the store!

makes the one I made look bloody sick! :8 You got a spare one of the Statesman mate? ]:D

Shite I just saw your post-Aussie Chris! So did they :mad: get these brazen son's of a bitch!

Paint brush, tooth brush and a few old screw drivers with the tips hammered into different shapes/points to suit the crevice you're working.
Even bits of fence wire will do the job.

mudgee hunter said:
Go to Woolworths garden section, buy their $4 three prong Stainless steel weedening tool. Cut the two outer prongs off. Excellent scratcher.
Bunnings have like big toothbrush with hard bristles on it. Good for brushing out $3

You are so right mudgee, you don't have to spend a fortune to get a tool that is fit for the job. As Madtuna stated, get an old screwdriver and bend and sharpen it to suit. Most people have access to things that will do the job rather than spend bookoo heaps to keep someone else in pocket money.

Cheers

Doug

A yabby pump is almost a must.
Plenty of info about variants on here.
Soon to try one of the best known tools available by Baz. Looking forward to it.
Any crevice can need a various amount of shaped tools to get it cleaned out properly .
So an array is usually required.
Forget soft paint brushes.
Experience will lead you knowledge.

Latest posts