My Attempt at Portable Stone Crusher, Miller Table

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crow Pickens

Gordon
Reaction score
My attempt at a portable stone crusher, been working on it for the past couple of weeks. welded to a piece of channel, leather over out let to try and stop the dust so much. ( and I use a dust mask)
1510400315_4639.jpg
1510399720_4636.jpg
1510400461_4638.jpg

My attempt at a Miller Table, using my 8 inch sluice frame, used green chalk paint, using a small pump to reuse water, all can been run off my vehicle batteries and solar panel on top of vehicle and to recharge the batteries on grinder.
1510400872_4642.jpg
1510400894_4649.jpg
1510400912_4654.jpg

Now all I got to do is FIND stones to crush.
Thanks for looking
Cheers Crow Pickens

Looks the goods can you put a photo of inside of the crusher good luck with the gear cheers Muk.

If you have access to a power supply try letting the contents fall into a bucket then position a vacuum cleaner nossle near but not too close to the outlet and the bucket It will take % 99 of the airbourne dust particals from the bucket and crusher for you. Obviously you will need to tap the filter out later but you can do that inside a plastic bag or somewhere less annoying. I had to crush some rock up in the suburbs once and had to do this. Looks like a great little crusher by the way :Y:

Just noticed you have a makita. Maybe one of there 18v vacuums would work if you dont have a plug to use.

Hi.
Thanks for your comments.
Muk. photo of inside. I have only put in two sets of chains, but I have drill the spots for two more if need, it seam to work well with just the two sets.
1510484782_4655.jpg

GoldFreak. thanks for your thoughts on vacuum clearner ideal. I seen one being used on a bigger crusher on YouTube. it worked very well for him.
Today I added a PVC pipe bolted onto the end of (sluice) Miller table to catch the heavys before the water goes down into the pump bucket, and I can save on water now. ( less water to carry now, boy water add up in weights very quickly).
1510485241_4660.jpg

Thanks Jaros, Dolphin for comments, and for the PA member for the Likes.
Thanks again.
Cheers Crow Pickens

Thanks for the inside photo has given me inspiration to knock one up been thinking about it for awhile now was going to use a old chainsaw for motor but grinder looks the goods lot less noise cheers Muk.

Latest posts