Flex Hose & Perforated Aluminium

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieChris

Checks in from time to time.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, anyone have a small bit of punch plate left over from any DIY jobs? I need a bit around 300mm x 300mm, 3 or 4mm holes? They want about $46 on eBay for a bit that size with postage and I would rather put some money in one of your pockets. Just need for the splash zone on a HBker :eek:

1507543696_punch.jpg

Also after about 3m x 38/40mm smooth bored flex hose, just the light stuff.

1507543853_s-l500.jpg

Bloody postage is the killer on eBay, and every place I have looked online wants to sell me a 25-50m roll of the stuff.

Cheers,

Chris

Hey Marksman, thanks for asking mate.

I was able to hunt down some hose and required fittings from Westhose Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies in Bathurst. It's called "Air Seeder Hose" it was a little bit more expensive than I expected but they were friendly and gave me a decent discount for cash. It's just what I was after though, light enough to carry around rather than the grey suction hose I have for the highbankers.

A pretty helpful forum member who goes by the name "phil' is helping me out with the punch plate, so hopefully will have everything sorted soon, now just need some sunny days.

Just bumping this, I'm still looking for some punch plate, I had some lined up but it looks like it fell through, unfortunately.

Hoping someone might have some left over from new season projects :)

Ive got some 4.7mm SS high percent punched sheet if you still need sum.
1514518724_1514518665100.jpg

this stuff goes for around $65psm guys in mudgee. Can take a hammering compared to alloy. And not that heavy considering. Well some poor bugga did drill out a lot of holes in it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts