Project: Camper Trailer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tathradj said:
Well Done Ken.
I can see reefer sitting up in it happily strumming his Guitar. :cool:
May I be impertanent and ask,
Will it fit out from under the car port. ??
I would hate to see a judjment of error at the last moment. :eek:
Will study it at Wattle Flat. :Y:
well its funny that you picked that up :8 :8 :8 :8 good eyes mate
NO it didnt fit under the carport by about 6" but because it was bucketing down i just hooked it up and drove
mmmmmm what was that noise i just heard :8 :8 well its under there no damage it must be spring loaded
being soft plastic it just flattened out then sprang back into shape (thank god) ]:D ]:D ]:D
just some white paint left on the pod :eek: :eek:
however the next one is another 2" shorter again
so i had to take the pod off under the carport then we pulled the trailer out then refitted the pod
i didnt want to test my luck twice in one day :p :p

You two blokes 7.62 Marksman and reefer deserve a medal for letting us all enjoy the adventure of the build :Y:. Looking forward to the adventure update post's and photos reefer I'm sure you will keep us happy.

Well! what I thought for a while it might never happen, The VAN DEMON!! has immerged from the Terraferma...To burst forth into the world with MISSION STATEMENT!... ]:D ]:D i'M ROUGH!..BUT!!...... i'M ROLL'IN!..Sola systems.Check1..Battery system.Check!.System Lighting..Check! Refrigeration System.Check!...My Senses System Control.. 8) 8) I'm Freak'in out! :p
1510140199_011.png

Hooked Up and Ready to go!...not looking in anyway but Fabulous!...and that's just the first coat a paint on the wall sides!..Rub-back and the next coat I'll have my young bloke Shaun, to spray it for me..That way he too will share in making Ken's idea as good as can be...He is a wizard spray brusher..does work for a local board maker here..he also sprayed my boat for me and he knows his stuff..but I gotta do all the patching and sanding and scraping and preparation...oh woe is I....HEHE. :cool:
1510140905_016.jpg

With Ken busting his kyber on Tuesday..in the middle of an electrical storm!To get the van bed inplace and instal the battery etc.Nice lunch then at the local..With Coke!..and we hitch up the Mini Van and took him to his new home.He said to tell you Uncle Ken,that he is very happy with his new Dad and Mum..and not to worry about him.Tell Milo to stop peeing on things and say hullo...he liked it when you cuddled up on Fathers bed.
So for the record she is not near finnished in terms of appearence and finish...but she is now totally functional ..and That;s the Triumph we are celebrating with all you folks out there.! who we know care for the sentiment which this project represents..
And that is.If you can lend a hand..Do So!..If you can do a good thing.Do So! and if you can be kind to someone and work with them in a spirit of Friendly trust and Respect..in the long run is gonna change yer outlook on life and you'll get something good back..And I did..Big time!
Heres another couple of pics..fer yers!
1510142404_019.jpg
1510142437_021.jpg

Well Done Reefer... :party: :party: :party:

And a Big Well Done to Ken, Who Sounds like a Top Bloke... :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

I have Enjoyed the Journey... :Y:

LW.... :rainbow:

Looks heaps better with a coat of paint
Milo wants it back he said his cannel is to small he cant stretch out enough ]:D
I know there is still a few bits here and there to do but we will work on that
My big battery charged up as i said it will get a load test tomorrow to make sure then i will bring it up for you
The rest of the wood for the draws i will get it to you next week sometime

LoneWolf said:
Well Done Reefer... :party: :party: :party:

And a Big Well Done to Ken, Who Sounds like a Top Bloke... :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

I have Enjoyed the Journey... :Y:

LW.... :rainbow:
Mate the journey still goes all the luxury stuff to be built and added yet :lol: :lol:

I should have said.. I have enjoyed the journey So Far... Cant wait for the White Base/ Fluro Pink 'overtones' with the Custom fleecy curtains.. :8 :8 ]:D

LW... :rainbow:

:lol: I got the same one 7.62... Had it for years. Very handy :Y: . We use the games a fair bit when it's raining .. As for the Game pieces, head into a Toy shop and you will find what you need to get started... Some $2 shops have them too.... :Y:

LW...... :rainbow:

mate i just had a thought (now i got a headache)
what side of the trailer are you going to set up the kitchen
Reason: that way we run the water pipe down that side of the trailer and put the tap at the rear which will be close to the cooking area
make life easy for you

Oh mate!!!...Robyn just saw the Van Demon in fluro!...hehe! :Y: :Y: :p ..She said it looked like something out of 'Priscilla Queen of the Desert."..wants to know if it turns out looking like LoneWolf's proposal..will you be dressing in Drag..as well...hehe! :D :D we could get a heap of material from the 2$ shop and form a streaming banner...trailing out behind..You and LoneWollf ..done up real nice..eye-liner..earings...hairdo...standing up there wind in your face..lippy on..feeling proud!...hehe!
Unbelievable!...So impressed Ken....as far as colour goes...white for ..cool in summer!..dark blue sapphire...for the sky at night.. and silver stars placed in the fashion of the Southern Cross... :cool: All other items of adornment, have to go to Lt. General, Robyn for consideration and approval:rolleyes: I thought this was my trailer, we're talkin bout here! :8 Anyway you blokes ..have yer little bit a fun with it.. :Y: :Y: :lol: ..hehe..you blokes have cracked me up with this.stuff...would'nt she look a site goin down Oxford St...hehe..PS...Mate on the left.. :cool:

Latest posts