Snuffer bottle Concept, what do you think?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a little idea i had, after a couple small additions and little tricks. I came up with this little thing

and it works too...

1510027882_photo_on_7-11-17_at_3.08_pm.jpg

I think your idea sucks. Lol. Good idea. Does the small tube go up inside the larger one? If not, the gold will not hold in the larger tube.

Cheers

Les

Lesgold said:
I think your idea sucks. Lol. Good idea. Does the small tube go up inside the larger one? If not, the gold will not hold in the larger tube.

Cheers

Les

Theres no way the gold is falling out, theres a small tube that runs up past through the spring

Just a little idea i had, after a couple small additions and little tricks. I came up with this little thing

and it works too...

Well done pokes. Generally I'm good at picking out what it mad from but this has me stumped.
Please explain what it's made from.
Thanks

30ort06 said:

and it works too...

Well done pokes. Generally I'm good at picking out what it mad from but this has me stumped.
Please explain what it's made from.
Thanks

Its made from one of those hand wash dispenser type things, all i really did was slide a tube that fit tightly into the other and ran it past the spring so nothing could fall back out, and its quite good to be honest. Eliminates the risk of blowing the gold away with a bottle too ( which would be silly to do, but im sure its happened) its small and doesnt take much to get a good suction from too

might do a little demo...

Latest posts