Willo's Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see that you're on a 100% success rate on your trips to the GT Willo. They'll soon be calling you a local down in that neck of the woods. Have to see if we can team up on a trip down that way mate...good luck on the next dig.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Great to see that you're on a 100% success rate on your trips to the GT Willo. They'll soon be calling you a local down in that neck of the woods. Have to see if we can team up on a trip down that way mate...good luck on the next dig.

Cheers Wal.

Would love to Wal and Liz. Ian

Hi

I have now up loaded my second video - hope people don't mind the asides - nothing big but had a great time as always (beats a 5 stsr resort anytime, just give me a crackling campfire and a starry night and some basic food and I am happy!

I love videos of my trips they are a great tonic when things in the office are intense!

Cheers Willo

hi willo
could i suggest that you turn your coil around on the stem and tape the cable a little tighter to your stem. that way bushes can't move your cable as easy so you won't get any noise's from a moving cable, it should also help give you more sensitivity as the machine won't see as much of the cable.
I think you will notice the difference.
just my opinion
regards trashmagnet

Good vid and nice little pieces Willo , must be hard to film and dig at the same time.

Good work Willo , keep the vids coming eh, very enjoyable . was that a grasshopper on steriods ? very interesting
Cheers Col.

Hi all,

Willo, nice video mate. Thanks for sharing :)

Jim & kerrie

Another great vid Willo, and like you say, any gold is good gold.....but you gotta practice not chucking those little suckers away mate,..lol. :D Challenging finding those small bits, and they sure give you great satisfaction when they're unearthed.

Best of luck on the next trip and hope the big one is just around the corner.

Cheers Wal.

I get so jealous when i see videos like this and the poster says something like their only "little" lol with the exception of ONE little sub grammer which i found when when i first started, all of my gold needs a magnifying glass to see clearly :lol:
well done mate

Detecting a 1836 homestead and pub site
Hi all

A great day out of town in an old area. Finds were a 1826 George IV halfpenny and 1881 Queen Victoria penny.

We later discovered the farm had been extensively detected by a person who had lived there!

Enjoy!

Ian

Looks like a great little hunting spot Ian and always good to see junior getting involved. Look forward to the next one mate.

Cheers Wal.

Ive pulled over $900 in current decimal coins out of the ground in the last month but alas I have yet to find a single pre decimal coin.
Nice finds. Look forward to finding my first!

Here is a recent video of a GPX5000 find of a 2.2 gram nugget in Victorian gully, Feb 2014, Willo.

Latest posts