Wanted to Buy - Books by John C Hay

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GWT

Gerard
Reaction score
G'day

I have copies of "Cape York Gold: The New Chum" and "Beyond Hells Gate: The Return Journey" by John C Hay and have found them to be very good reads. I have been looking for copies of some of his other books, namely "The Lone Wolf" and "The Palmer Legacy". The books are out of print and I'm unable to find them for sale anywhere.

If any forum members have a copy of the books they are willing to sell, please send me a message.

Cheers

Gerard

Hi GWT, letting you know that the author, John Hay passed away Friday 20/10/17, funeral will be at Mt Molloy cemetrey at 11am 3/11/17. His books may be worth more soon.

GWT JOHNS BOOK , LONE WOLF I BROUGHT FROM THE PALMER RIVER ROADHOUSE 2 MONTHS AGO, AND THE TOURIST INFORMATION CENTER AT COOKTOWN HAD SEVERAL OV HIS BOOKS ,2 OV WHICH I BROUGHT , SAD TO HEAR JOHN PASSED AWAY , HE MENTIONS IN THE BACK OF LONEWOLF THE HE WAS TERMINAL AND WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WRITE ANOTHER BOOK.

How's it goin?
John was my grandfather.
From the information I've gathered you should be able to access his books through the mareeba historical society i hope this helps.
- Connor Hay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts