Deus 2017 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tumbler :Y:

I can't recommend mine enough :party:

Fill half way with grit from Big W & add some coins & a splash of dish washing liquid & water to about 2/3 - 3/4 then tumble for 2-3 hours then O:)

You will be shocked at how good those coins will come out :p

You will wonder why you didn't buy one years ago :/

Buy A Tumbler :Y:

P.S. looking at that bucket makes me think that you are a mini Steptoe and Sons :lol:

Short hunt after work, with Dave Law this arvo. I wanted to try his park, see if we could pull a few more, even though he has pounded it, for the last couple of years. He certainly did a great job with the at pro, as none of my finds were good signals. Showing my rubbish, for the guy with the at max.
1508388286_davd.jpg

1508388287_dave.jpg

Looks like a bit of hard work there Rocket 8)

As someone here said the other day,plenty of Canslaw :D

But saying that the silver makes up for it :Y:

Still picked up a few keepers, but yeah, looks like Dave has pretty much cleaned up. Quite an interesting exercise to follow up after someone else has pounded an area. :)

I am 100% sure that you would go over ground that "everyone" has declared dead always finding life,you are a detecting magician :D you have silvers - surprise (not) 8)

I have been thinking about a title for your very successful detecting book,I will get back to you when I nail it down :lol:

Shame about the ring again,but there is always tomorrow :)

Way too good :Y:

Nice hunt Rocket, wonder what the fineness marks on that mean "SP" must be silver plated but the 12k has me stumped if it's a junker as "k" marks only refer to gold. Weird one. :Y:

Good job rescuing that lot Rocket....Much longer and they would be but a memory.....Certainly got a good handle on that deus now.

Latest posts