New recruit

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tez

Reaction score
Hi guys ,have been following this forum for a while and decided to join in the fun.. I'm from the eastern fringes of Melbourne and try to get out looking for stuff as often as possible which ain't easy with work these days .luckily I'm not too fussed on what I dig up as long as I'm out there doing it
REGARDS TERRY

Hi, Im new to the forum, recently retired and looking forward to learning how to interpret beeps from my GPX4000! So far a few bottle tops, horseshoes, bullets etc almost beginning to think simple panning in my teenage years was more fruitful! Were off to spend a few days at Beechworth soon and wondered if anyone could suggest any likely spots to once again try my detector! Meantime I love the environment and at least still keenly hoping for just a little colour! Enjoying reading some of your adventures, thank you for sharing!

hi Tez and Jan welcome
1508057546_hand.jpg

Thank for the warm welcome guys , hopefully in the future I can contribute to the forum and make it as enjoyable to read for others as it has been for me . Anyway it's my day off and I'd better make the most of the sunshine by having a dig

Thank for the warm welcome guys , hopefully in the future I can contribute to the forum and make it as enjoyable to read for others as it has been for me . Anyway it's my day off and I'd better make the most of the sunshine by having a dig

Latest posts