AS NEW X-TERRA 705 - Tripple Pack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

condor22

Mike
Reaction score
FOR SALE

X-Terra 705 (original Gold Pack with 3 coils) The current Dual pack has 2 coils and retails for $799.
Anaconda have them on special @ $639.20. The additional 6" DD coils retails for $150. Total new price @ Anaconda price = $789.

This detector is about 2 years old, my wife used it one for 2 hours last year and has no further interest.

It is a genuine Minelab Detector (purchased at Coiltech Gold Centre, Maryborough, VIC) S/N can be verified.
It is in excellent cond. and includes the operator manual, quick start card etc, RPG volume controlled headphones,
9" Concentric Treasure Coil - 7.5kHz, 10"x5" DD Elliptical - 18.75kHz and the 6" DD - 18.75kHz.

I'm selling as my wife will not use it and I have a GPX and SDC.

Sell $600 - Location Adelaide - PM for Details :)

1507183742_xterra1.jpg

1507183742_xterra2.jpg

1507183742_xterra3.jpg

bjarvie said:
how does this unit perform mate? was just outbid on one on ebay... would you post to melb ?

As a VLF Treasure/Gold Detector it's a good all round machine. Obviously not in the same league as the PI GPX/SDC detectors, but then not several $1,000 to buy:)

I would ship to Melbourne, but the postage/shipping and or insurance is at your expense.

One thing I should mention is that due to my Paypal account having 2 attempted scams for over $1,400 each by an Asian Hacker, I have frozen the account to prevent further attempts. But this also means I can't use it either. So my only acceptable method of payment is via direct bank transfer.

Hi there, my wife and I are new to the forum so can't pm you unfortunately. We would be extremely interested in this metal detector.

Hope it's still for sale, if you could maybe pm us if it is still available or not and then we can discuss anything we need to.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Craig.

I live in the Riverland but come to Adelaide regularly, would be interested if still available

Turner,

At this time it's still available, let me know (with a little notice) when you are heading this way.

If sold, I'll post to that effect :)

PS and for others, I found the control box cover in my prospecting bag (unused) and not pictured.

Hey Condor, I can come down tomorrow if that suits you? Otherwise I will be working at hahndorf middle of next week.

Let me know if tomorrow suits. Maybe we could arrange a meet at a park or something and you could give us a demo of it in action?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tomorrow is ok, however until you reach 10 posts you can't PM. So I'll send you an email, when I get your email reply, we can arrange things

Mike

Edit - Email sent

Status
Not open for further replies.