Minelab X-Terra 705 and additional Coiltek 15" Coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all, I am wanting to sell my Minelab X-Terra 705 gold pack metal/relic detector.
Complete with all as sold with items - excellent condition.
Posting it here before Gumtree/Ebay in case anyone is chasing one

Has the weatherproof screen protector included.
Comes with an additional Coiltek 15" All Terrain 7.5kHz Coil for punching deeper than the standard 6"x 9" coil

Items were purchased new about 12 months ago - wanting to put this towards an upgrade.

Price: $750.00 the Lot pick up

PM me or respond on here.............first in best dressed.

I can deliver items if you are in the Albury/Wodonga, to Wangaratta region.

Cheers,
Elusive

Not sure what the go is with the pics....if anyone can assist, that would be great, otherwise email me for pics....
Moderators I have just upgraded also.....
cheers

Thanks for that Northeast! Sneaky way to get people to pay for image hosting,but no warning or such....that sucks, hope everyone with a Photobucket account uses an alternative free site to show them!

Hope there is a class action against their conduct. I'll drop them and use someone else.
Pity, as i have pictures on other forums that will be lost now.

PM me your photo's and I will paste them into your post Elusive.
We have a lot of broken links in here now.
Admin is going to set the site to uploads only. :Y:

Price drop!!
$650 the lot

PM or email me....I can then send you pics via email or phone

Cheers,
Elusive

What's the lowest you'd go Elusive? In saying that I could drive to you for pickup....I'd love to see how the 705 stacks up, there's always bargain ones to be had but never close by and I'm not a fan of posting.

1505045838_image.jpg

Think I figured out how do do pics on here.

Still for sale:
$600 the lot, pick up/delivery North East Victoria between Wangaratta or Albury -Wodonga region

Cheers,
Elusive

Hi elusive, i am interested in your detector. Im a newbie and never had a detector. Would you take $500. And id pay for posting

Hi all, Sorry for the delay, been absent from here with work and school holidays for a bit.

Bumdags, you get first dibs, give you a few days to reply,
Final Price drop:
$525 the lot.

Cheers

Elusive

Im sorry I've had an unexpected vet bill so im going to have to pass. Darn dog. Im going to have to wait a little longer. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts