Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secret Squirrels said:
Great hunt GDA and would have been good to get out with family, win win for all. :Y: love the chunky chain and even though it's stainless i still think the ring is an awesome find too.

Thanks mate I like it but it's so big, my wife has big hands and it slips right off her fingers... :)

silver said:
Nice surprises turning up, that thrippy is a good sign.
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Beach silvers always surprise me and I like that a lot. :)

Heatho said:
Awesome hunt mate, that chain is a cracker of a find. :Y: :Y:

Thanks mate it's a beauty... :) :Y:

That chain makes the hunt - Boom Baby :party:

But saying that,going to the beach with the people you love finding good stuff makes for the perfect day :Y:

Buy looking at the photo's it looks like you have had plenty of wind and rain blowing the sand away 8)

Nice effort :Y:

cashgoldsilver said:
That chain makes the hunt - Boom Baby :party:

But saying that,going to the beach with the people you love finding good stuff makes for the perfect day :Y:

Buy looking at the photo's it looks like you have had plenty of wind and rain blowing the sand away 8)

Nice effort :Y:

Yes I had a word with my Daughter today and said would you rather sit on a beach or have a swim or would you rather stay at home and watch TV.....Her reply? Well there was none it was only Silence so the Jury is out on that one. I know she loves going outdoors though. Thanks mate.

Sandta said:
A great day out ... :p
Made even better with that cracking reward :D
Congrats mate

Thank you Sandta, I enjoy days like that which are few and far between. :Y:

Rockhound said:
Very nice bit of chunky silver bling mate :Y: :) :party:

Yup I am :D :D :D from ear to ear...Couldn't believe the price of one New... :)

B5MECH said:
That's the one to get gda :cool: :Y: 59 grams :rainbow: :party: Sweeter if it was Gold though :lol: :Y:

Yes I am having a little trouble with the Gold department but that can change at any moment. :) :Y:

So this arvo I got out for a dig to Goldie Park....My mission to find a Gold Ring but the little buggers are still eluding me...
I hit on some Goldies and then finally got a Spinner Ring about 10 minutes before leaving, I said to myself oh well Goldie Park is well and truly done now and not 5 steps later a $2 and then another few steps $2.....
Always the way aye when you think it is done with something more shows up.....But I will leave it now for next year to see how well it replenishes, they've started re-barking now so hopefully I can enjoy a lot of fresh drops next year.
I believe I am still on at least one ring a week which bodes well coming into beach season... :)

1507803149_wp_20171012_007.jpg

1507803256_wp_20171012_009.jpg

This weekend I am going to drive up to the lake and try my luck there, from what I've seen on videos they can be pretty good.

Take care and all the best to everyone.
Cheers GDA - Arthur :Y: :)

Well Saturday turned up a beautiful day and not being able to make a decision as to where I wanted to go I asked Kiara where she wanted to go, so she picked the beach and so off we went.
You know I love my time with her even though she can moan sometimes...lol I made sure to involve her more and so she was doing the scooping with my big beach scoop and she was happy for all of the two hours we were there.
I was happy to get a few Goldies and as a treat we stopped in McDonalds to get a cone and flake...mmmmmm
I also found a little car which was a keeper for sure until I saw a little toddler around 2 or 3 with his Mum and I said would he like to have this and the Mum said yes thank you. :)
Finds for the day dig....

1507988713_car.jpg

1507988730_finds_day.jpg

With the Festival down by the pier I thought I may as well try my luck late Saturday night.....
People everywhere and some coins to keep me interested...I also found a small Organite Pendant which is cool and with it a Amber Fossil of a bug woop woop, two keys which look like they could belong to a jewellery box.
I met a young fella by the name of Aaron who was detecting my favourite side of the pier, he had an X-Terra 705 as well with the 15" 7.5khz....A bit noisy in wet sand but otherwise a good coil....He was visiting from Baronia and we parted ways wishing each other good luck...
It was a good night and very enjoyable...Found another Rosie Dime....Gotta be tourists in town. :)

1507989091_dime_1994.jpg

1507989104_usa.jpg

Found two $3 coin spills....Moolah - Cha ching..

1507989134_coinspill_night.jpg

1507989170_finds_night.jpg

Organite Pendant and Amber Fossil :)

1507989200_organite.jpg

Until next time all the best to everyone and hope you all have an enjoyable, rewarding dig.

Cheers GDA - Arthur :Y: :)