You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Edwillwill
25 September 2017 03:03 pm

Hi All,

Hoping someone with better technology skills than I has managed to get Citrix and Tengraph working on a Mac book.

I've downloaded Citrix for Mac and have no issues logging into my DMP account, but when I start Tengraph it returns the error "Citrix was unable to log into account. Contact admin".

Any ideas would be appreciated thumbsup

Bacchus
25 September 2017 03:28 pm

Mate same problem very very frustrating can't believe Tengraph does not operate on apple product . Hope someone has the answer as I am contemplating having to buy old pc just for Tengraph.

Thanks for posting

Minelab SDC 2300 and GPX 4500

Edwillwill
25 September 2017 03:40 pm

Me to. Wishing I kept my last 4 year old PC just so I can get this working...

Guessing I could partition the drive on my Mac then install Windows as the new OS on that partition....If that's possible...

More research required. I'll let you know how it goes. roll

1 user likes this post: Bacchus

Magilla
25 September 2017 07:00 pm

It's not that easy with a PC, I could not get tengraph and citrix to work together no matter what I tried, I eventually had to settle for the web version of tengraph which is not great.

Secret Squirrels
25 September 2017 08:18 pm

Software required to access TENGRAPH Online (Non-Windows Users)

The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety provides only limited support for Non-Windows Users.

Citrix Receiver is available for non-windows platforms.

For users of Apple Mac OS X computers, the Safari web browser is not supported. This support will be provided for users of the Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers.

Support will not be provided for security certificate related problems for Mac computers, where the user has decided not to trust a certificate required for TENGRAPH Online.

Have you read this?

http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/Documents/Mine … ooting.pdf

GPX 4500/SD 2000/FT 16000/Xterra 505/Pro Find Pinpointer

Edwillwill
25 September 2017 08:32 pm

Thanks Secret Squirrels,

I've read that and unfortunately, like it says theres little to no hope for Mac help. Will keep trying thou... neutral

Bacchus
12 October 2017 09:26 am

With Tengraph online soon changing to Tengraph web new system have just shot off an email to find out if it will run on apple product will post reply when I receive it , fingers crossed for apple users.

Bacchus
12 October 2017 08:48 pm

Just got this reply.

I cant answer for the Department of Mines but the system runs on Silverlight which need Internet Explorer 9 10 or 11 to run it,. so will not run on Androids or IPhones – whether DMIRS will build an app in the future I do not know.

Regards
Bill
Bill O'Connor
for W R O'Connor and U E Kaschner

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site