You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

AussieChris
09 October 2017 09:13 pm

Just out of curiosity, anyone have a small bit of punch plate left over from any DIY jobs? I need a bit around 300mm x 300mm, 3 or 4mm holes? They want about $46 on eBay for a bit that size with postage and I would rather put some money in one of your pockets. Just need for the splash zone on a HBker yikes

1507543696_punch.jpg

Also after about 3m x 38/40mm smooth bored flex hose, just the light stuff.

1507543853_s-l500.jpg

Bloody postage is the killer on eBay, and every place I have looked online wants to sell me a 25-50m roll of the stuff.

Cheers,

Chris

"About 10 minutes into it everything changed, buckets were flying ... people were bleeding. Girls were unconscious."

2 users like this post: aussiefarmer, goldengoose

7.62marksman
08 November 2017 08:26 pm

how did you go did you get any

Highbanker, Sluice, Trommel, Gold Monster 1000 (Khaleesi), M/Lab 16000, Goldseeker 3D 12000, Bounty Hunter "Rustler",
Non Turbo 2.8lt Hilux called Turtle and a NAPFA member ----An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody

1 user likes this post: aussiefarmer

AussieChris
09 November 2017 01:01 pm

Hey Marksman, thanks for asking mate.

I was able to hunt down some hose and required fittings from Westhose Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies in Bathurst. It's called "Air Seeder Hose" it was a little bit more expensive than I expected but they were friendly and gave me a decent discount for cash. It's just what I was after though, light enough to carry around rather than the grey suction hose I have for the highbankers.

A pretty helpful forum member who goes by the name "phil' is helping me out with the punch plate, so hopefully will have everything sorted soon, now just need some sunny days.

"About 10 minutes into it everything changed, buckets were flying ... people were bleeding. Girls were unconscious."

1 user likes this post: 7.62marksman

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site