Check this thing out prospectors!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a copy of an old Rokon , think id rather a little XR100 or similar mounted on a towball rack.

A little XR would be quicker , lighter , cheaper and way easier to get parts.

It runs on a Honda chainsaw motor.
Weighs from 60-82 kg depending on how you set it up. Saw a video on another site of a bloke using it as a ladder to climb a small wall, then pulled it up with him. I reckon its got some merit, especially in a climate like mine. Boggy from December till may.

Every December to every may.

It looks pretty useful. I'd be a bit worried about those exposed chains - both for the 'grabbing' aspect and the thought how how long they wouldn't last.

I like it Davent :Y: could cover some good ground on that little unit. I'd want to know more about the braking system before I'd commit. My kids on the other hand just want one now

You're crazy Davent.

You couldn't detect at that speed. We've been telling you for years "low & slow" but you just wont listen. By the time you heard the mellow tone & stopped you'd be over in WA. Sheeesh :rolleyes: What is it with kids & motorbikes. :rolleyes:

Rob.

Latest posts