Hello all Newbie from Thornton

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nottodeep

Mark Kilburn
Reaction score
Ok.. as a kid i had the best teacher as in my own man..
See the oldman was very much into Gems and Gold, to the point were he purchased the lease on Agate creek with there then friends
But what did i really learn from all those fossicking adventures ..hmmm

well as it turns out very little,
Some how the wheels have come full circle, and now i have been bitten by the Gold bug... not for fame fortune or anything like that
(but if i find it, i wont complain either) but this was no more evident when i saw my first fleck in my pan..... you could have heard me goo.....yeeeeesssss from 10km away so my daughter tells it ! worth about 1 / 1000000 of a cent of course

It turns out that i actually enjoy it ... the bush, the scenery the rivers and creeks..

Into all things Gold , detecting, panning, sluicing.

Trouble is ... i need more than a fleck to get the wife and kids involved... that why i have joined to get guidance and advice from the best of the best i hope.

I am aware that no one would give up a glory hole - and the 100 hours of research i have done so - have yield so many over worked zones.

but there might someone here that is retiring and wants to give me and beautiful family - a leg-up O:)

Hi nottodeep,

Welcome to the forum, you will get lots of helpful info here and genuine people who will help you. Which Thornton are you from? I'm sure that there will be some forum members in your location.

Enjoy the site.

Cheers

Doug

Latest posts