⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a bit of both. Up here there is miles of bush. Iv always liked wandering around the bush to see whats up there or over there. You never know if you dont go i guess. :Y:

Anouther crevice. This time a little bit more chunkyness to the gold. This creek just keeps on giving.
1505130802_rps20170911_215147_256.jpg
I will put a 50 cent coin in next time to help show the actual size of the gold peices. This weighed 0.4 of a gram. :party:

Hi fellow members. Recently I bought a highbanker, the one with the dream mat Apparently it works well because I could not find any traces of gold in the tailings.
I did finally find some gold after panning the concentrate, but often wonder if the gold washes out as I'm panning the stuff.
The only question I have is... how do you guys guys separate your gold from the concentrate that's left in the mat and the miners moss? Do you pan it afterwards? I know that a drop of mercury rolled over the flour gold would collect it like a magnet, but the cumulative risk of using that stuff aint worth it.

Latest posts