Mornington peninsula new member

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello one and all.. new to the forum.. not so new to digging up lead :)
I live on the Mornington peninsula and would like to meet like minded prospectors
that don't mind sharing their experience and knowledge and enjoy the bush as much as they do the hunt.
I'm well set up with off road access and can get us into the most remote locations if need be
and am currently working with a sdc2300 that I'm finding exceptional.. on duck shot.. lol
so if you're interested shoot me a pm

Regards
Crowbar

G'day Crowbar welcome to PA sounds like you've got a good set up :Y:. The 2300 love's shotty pellets like you said that's part of the hunt. Once you've got 10 post's you'll be able to read the members section and see invitations for outings. Keep an eye out for the Vic GT meet up that might happen again this year Melbourne Cup Weekend last year was a ripper weekend.

G'Day Crowbar,
Welcome to our forum.
Like the Nick Mate, :lol:
And I would say that with your attitude, You will find
quite a few new friends on here to keep you going. :D
Enjoy. :Y: :Y:

Thanks Guy's for the welcome.. This looks like a great place to hang out..
And yeah.. I don't mind finding shot.. Means a 5000 with a small coil hasn't beaten me to the punch..
unfortunately it doesn't always mean you'll get the shiny S H one T.. as you guys would know..
As for the solids Silver.. weren't they a barrel of laughs.. literally lol
Coppers put a stop to my fun years ago.. something about and angry ex and and an intervention order..
whole thing was news to me.. apparently some woman know how to work the system lol..
They didn't get my other weapon but.. My 95 80 series landcruiser lol

Thanks again guys.

Welcome to the forum Crowbar.
Keep an eye on the Member Meet Up section.
Especially this time of year guys are organising camps in the Vic GT, open to all PA Members.
I've been on a few and it's a great way to meet like minded people and share experiences and techniques.
If you don't know the Laanecoorie Gold Bash is on the weekend after the grand final. Last year there was over 300 people there.
Hope to catch up one day.
Cheers

Caravan Park is now that close to booked out it is
not funny Dig'n-it.
Will be more than 300 this year. :D :D

Thanks Dig'n-it.. if you get a chance can you point me in the direction of the members meet up section..
i can't find it lol

Cheers Mate
Crowbar

Crowbar, When you reach 10 post's,another section opens
up and Members meetup's is then available.
Yes, we have benefit's in here. :Y: :Y:

Cheers Guy's.. is it just me or do others feel uncomfortable posting on here just to get to 10 posts lol..

Thanks again..

Latest posts