Hello from SEQ

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday PPL,
the name is Sean my Military appointed nickname from 91 is Wrecka.

Well im new to the hobby at this relatively late age in life , i suppose the bug to detect has always been there ever since i had that heart racing feeling of finding something old back in 1983. The old man and his mate had a cheap ass radio shack detector and knew of an old loggers hut from the 1800's up in the hills in Northern Tas , we turned up a 1830 silver coin from the dirt floor with that cheapo detector.

Anyway here i am living on the Gold Coast and working in Bris. 3 months ago i finally got around to buying a AT Pro , been detecting local beaches , parks and a couple places in Bris near work. Havnt found any heart stopping artifacts but i have no grand illusions and just enjoy the peace of detecting. Notable finds are 5 Pennies and 3 1/2 pennies , most of those being from an old school near where i work , still got some more detecting to do there as i get the time.

I have a job where i have much spare time on my hands and a computer in front of me to do research , i have a couple of interesting likely places to search over the next year and look forward to sharing any interesting stories with you
Wrecka

Latest posts