That's not a Knife

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i could say its dry blood from the last person that got up my nose :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but yes lots of rust its a barn find
and yes and its dam sharp so the tetanus would start out deep down
love knives that are given to me they mean more to me then ones i buy :D :D :Y: :Y:

Todays win ]:D ]:D Excalibur
1503561518_101_68871.jpg

7.62marksman said:

I got the Buck 110 version of that Lock Knife Made in the U.S.A., and I have the simular Leatherman as yours (Model super tool ) that I bought in 1996 and it is still going strong, When I was in the build game I used it everyday when normal hand tools just didn't work. I have the Original Leather pouch that it came with and the Ballistic Nylon one as well.

John.

Ok!..I got my knife today 8) :D :D ...It's exactly like yours 7.62 Marksman... ]:D Below is a pic of my weapons of choice.... :D ]:D and one of the Bowie next to my treasured two-way. :Y: :Y: :Y: :D :cool: as a guide to just how big and how cool these knives are...Thank God ..or the universe for fathers day ]:D and I thank the same entities and one SUPER True Blue digger cobber and good bloke...7.62 Marksman for his inspiration,good nature and kindness to me...and I dare say, to many others.
1505814801_werapons_of_choice.jpg

1505814831_bowie.jpg

Cheers ter yers :D :cool:

Yeah Ken!...It feels so so cool in my hand. I was once pretty good with a knife I made up from one I found with a broken handle. I could underarm it about 2mtrs. into a six inch circle! :eek: ....and overhand it about 4.5 mtrs into a 3inch ]:D but it was a beaut throwing knife.. :cool: after I fitted a very light bone handle....I think it was originally a German Army job?..like the ss carried. ]:D ...I dropped it into Port Kembla Harbour :mad: one night while fishing off the old No3 jetty! :mad: :mad: ;) ...story of my life! ;)
Iknow what your thinking! ]:D ]:D ...and No! I won't be throwing this one :D ]:D ..hehe :cool:
Mate are you still gonna pm me with that other info?... :p I gotta dose of Gold Fever coming on...it sought of started this arvo...I'm shivering and sniffing the air like a Beagle hound on a wet morning...hehe. :cool:

Lol havent had time tonight will have to do a run sheet tomorrow when i get home
I will map the shortest run for you and me then meet about the middle early on the Saturday morning and go on from there
Who else is coming it will only be me from here

OK MATE!...ROMEO ALL THAT. Me, Adam, Dane and Mary.My Prado and Adams Nissan and trailer.

Oh... I was counting on 1.2 kg mate...maybe more...It's been a long winter mate..finish the year with a flurry! ]:D ]:D :Y:

Mackka,its a Monterey... I got it in Sydney years back for 500 bucks! :) Not the most expensive I know, John, but I've never been about 'how much' but 'how well does it play and sound'. :p.. My guitar is a Cort Deluxe, I've owned for about 15 years now... I have not heard any better tone in a guitar of any make :eek: I just love playing both....not at the same time, of course, :p ..but I would if I could :D !..Weber! ;) .....nice :cool:
Isaw my first 'Bowie' when I went for a beer with 7.62....I just wanted one :brokenh: ...then my son gave me a BCF for fathers day! :D :D :D and I got one! ]:D Anyway cheers mate...why not post a pic of your Mando for us mate :Y: :Y: :cool: Cheers, Rossco.

Latest posts