Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
Chuky boy said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5620/1506066955_img_0626.jpg my new audio enhancer booster arrived in the post today. Hats off to Steel Phase for releasing his newest piece of detection equipment. Out to the gold fields to give it a run tomorrow. Super excited. ]:D

ok.. new to me but looks mighty fine. So do we have a thread on this thing or a web site for info?

Up to Steel Pat mate. It's his product and he is a member on the PA forum. From what I believe Phasetech (Nenand) shall be retailing the product via his website.

Bought off phasetech tonight hope to have it by the weekend
Used your photo to mate :8
1506260469_s-l300.jpg

Northeast said:
Marksman. Put it in auto, all metal mode, controlled swing, secure the cable well, trust it, dont expect it to be an SDC and you'll have fun. Hope you get some yella :Y: :Y:
Thanks i will
Me and technology dont see eye to eye so with me it will be very slow ]:D ]:D :lol:

7.62marksman said:
Northeast said:
Marksman. Put it in auto, all metal mode, controlled swing, secure the cable well, trust it, dont expect it to be an SDC and you'll have fun. Hope you get some yella :Y: :Y:
Thanks i will
Me and technology dont see eye to eye so with me it will be very slow ]:D ]:D :lol:

Congrats mate, well done, I am sure you will be just fine,

J.

7.62marksman said:
Hope so mate :8 :8 ]:D

Take it round the old mining camps and mullock heaps and you might be surprized, It will be good where ever the soil is shallow around bedrock too,

J.

Only a pair of those pipe cutters...great little gadget and found a place in freshwater (northern beaches) that sells all grades of aluminium sheeting,really cheap. And he'll even cut it to size..!!

Latest posts