numpty's finds with an old coinmaster 5000D

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AtomRat said:
Awesome work guys! Big bonus that the mozzies left us alone, was great fun swinging group style :D Thanks for comin over for a visit !!
Yeah left you 2 alone! I nearly got carried away by the buggers at one point.
Looking forward to our next threesome oh i mean group session. :p

Albundy said:
Cleaned up nicely mate. Was good to meet you. I decided against cleaning my 7c. Lol.

good meeting you too Al. more than happy to go hunting with you boys again, was good to get out with a couple of top blokes.

AtomRat said:
Awesome work guys! Big bonus that the mozzies left us alone, was great fun swinging group style :D Thanks for comin over for a visit !!

only got 1-2 bites thank god, i think Al got a few because he was down in the gully in the shade..... the little buggers.

Albundy said:
AtomRat said:
Yeah left you 2 alone! I nearly got carried away by the buggers at one point.
Looking forward to our next threesome oh i mean group session. :p

not into them but if there's any threesomes i'll be the bloke thanks :eek: :lol:

hi folks, been a lot longer than i thought since i posted anything in here but iv'e only been out about a dozen times and found bugger all.

hit a spot i have tried probably 3 times before with no luck, this time i went into a different area and got a small coin spill :Y: :)

1505972397_img_20170921_144545.jpg

Three cheers numpty, first new found silver I've seen today ! O:) :rainbow: :party:
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Hello all. Numpty, I came across this thread while searching the web about coin fossicking. I am very interested by your finds, and was wondering if you ever updated your metal detector? If so, which did you end up with. Many thanks.

Greasy said:
Hello all. Numpty, I came across this thread while searching the web about coin fossicking. I am very interested by your finds, and was wondering if you ever updated your metal detector? If so, which did you end up with. Many thanks.

hi greasy, im still using the coinmaster it's a good old machine, im sure i miss a few coins but i still enjoy it. i didn't know what detector i wanted to upgrade too so i never did. :)

Yes it's a hard choice isn't it. Looking to buy my first for myself and the kids so after something that's easy to use. I've been reading a bit, and looking at the ace 250 but not certain either. Happy hunting.

Latest posts