New Minelab Pro-find

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone heard of this ??

1505734025_capture1.jpg

Maybe interesting

It was in the Equinox clip sitting on the table in the background (Profind 35). Iron ID will be real useful for site full of rusty nails, where a single hole can contain several ferrous and non-ferrous targets. Sort of what XP Deus owners were hoping for when their MI-6 pinpointer was released. Minelab have really been doing there homework lately on what detectorists have been asking for, quite a different tack from the usual.

1505736213_downloadfile-1.jpg

Looks awesome. LOVE IT

Equinox 800 and Pro Find 35 are on my shopping list for sure now. ZED will lovem.

Off to bed. Got 2 days of detecting at Warwick way and early drive.

See y'all in the Show & Tell topic very soon. ;)

So many new toys....Makes it hard when you get out of bed at 3.30am to stay focused. Drove past 3 new ovals today great place for testing grounds. My old profind still buzzing away but definitely yesterday's news.

Unfortunately, no re-tune functionality on the two new Pro-Finds like the Garrett carrot...can't live without it. Ferrous tone ID would be nice tho but I constantly use the re-tune functionality at the beach.

There is a link on the minelab customer care site but I cannot post the link unfortunately.

I want to buy this but VLF does not work on wet beach! But I like the Iron tone function!

I saw couple of makers, made Pulse induction pin pointers. I am more interested in them!

Had my 35 on its first run on a wet beach yesterday and absolutely no problems Picked up $9.10 using it and so far didnt leak
caparobertsan said:
I want to buy this but VLF does not work on wet beach! But I like the Iron tone function!

I saw couple of makers, made Pulse induction pin pointers. I am more interested in them!

I have the Garrett carrot. Love it, really tough and reliable plus it's truly waterproof!

Sounds nice but once you're that close to a target are you really going to close the hole without taking a look at it, iron or not?

Latest posts