Ramjet's detector finds for 2017. . XP Deus.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nkce work RJ, am putting of using the beta version due to hearing about a few possible issues with it, at least the GPS app seems to be partly working (waypoint numbers are the TID??).

Goldpick said:
Nkce work RJ, am putting of using the beta version due to hearing about a few possible issues with it, at least the GPS app seems to be partly working (waypoint numbers are the TID??).

Yes they seem to be TIDs. Interesting that almost all are 30. I really haven't got into it enough. I will try do some research today.

1505687394_godetect.jpg

Got out for a few hours with Rocket and Dave Law. Deus x3 :D We hit a spot we have been hunting over the last few months. I was surprised by the number of coins we are still pulling from this site. My best finds... Pre dec full house including a 1954 commemorative florin and a 1922 sixpence, (considered scarce).

Happy with my results. I am still running the V4.1 Beta software and have had no issues with it. I am not sure the GoDetect app is suited to me. I run my detectors pretty wide open to hear as much as possible. The app records EVERY detection which is a LOT on a trashy site. Mostly low numbers...30 etc, which a grunts for iron and other trash. More testing needed.

1506404931_a1.jpg

1506404932_a2.jpg

1506404933_a3.jpg

1506404934_a4.jpg

1506404934_a5.jpg

1506404946_h.jpg

Now that's getting a full on score !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
O:) :rainbow: O:)
:party: :party: :party:

:eek: Ba-Bam :lol: :cool: :Y: ...Just out of curiosity :rolleyes: Have you guys learn't...How to grow Predecimals :lol:
Love the greenies 8) :Y:

Latest posts