B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
numpty said:
smashed it mate! :Y:

Thanks numpty :cool: :Y: ...I couldn't believe how many sunbakers were so obvious spotters 8)
Guess after the second beer the goggles come on and all goes out the window pockets :lol: :Y:

sure is great to hit a patch like that, best patch i have found was $82-84 and went back another day and cleaned $30 odd more from it.

certainly helps the coin jar to fill up hey.

dam it said:
:) What about the Pilot of the plane :eek: Is She Ok :lol:
Nice haul :Y:
Thanks dam it :cool: :Y: :lol:
The fuselage got ripped out on impact.....no survivors to report.. :/ ...but the search and rescue will continue :lol: :Y:

Excellent results there B5 ,..... hack marks hey ! (the plot thickens mate)
O:) :rainbow: O:)

silver said:
Excellent results there B5 ,..... hack marks hey ! (the plot thickens mate)
O:) :rainbow: O:)
Thanks silver :cool: :Y: ...I know what they dug too... :rolleyes: ....Junk.... :eek: ....even if there was a fresh goldie there it would have been a sunbaker
No way it could penetrate the grass....It's hard as the road full of gravel and shells :eek:
Found some in a another spot maybe two weeks ago...grassed if front of the beach full of builders junk and a million caps :N: :/
and looked like after ten caps they moved ten meters and tried again.....funny thing is they missed the goldies and silver :lol: ..... :rolleyes:
It's the gofind glamporvan club of NSW :lol: ...They'll give up soon silver :lol: ...There's no coins here anymore :lol:
Maybe the vanpark accepts bottle caps and golden ring pulls for payment these days :lol:

Danny13 said:
Smashing those goldies B5 , massive mate 8)

Thanks Dan :cool: :Y: ...Lots of new building going on at the moment and they're concreting some of my spots :/
Bit worried it'll all be a concrete jungle soon :eek:

Gota stay one step ahead hey :lol: :Y: ...It's too late on 4 spots :/ but more carpark means more people 8)
Gona be tricky to work out where they'll throw their unwanted coins now :lol: :Y:

There has to have been a now defunct wishing well in there at some stage surely haha, that's an awesome run of goldies mate. Either that or you found the end of one of these :rainbow: .All hail those brilliant minds that made paper $1 & $2 bills obsolete, and the blokes like you racking them up under the coil. I'm in awe.

silver said:
8) Be a case of "The gutters runneth over O:) "

Thanks Guys :cool: :Y: Going on the goldie years I was the first to try to deal with that spot silver :D :Y:
Think the amount of junk scares most people away :lol: lots of junk = goldies :Y:
But then I've learn't that not all places in NSW are like mine :eek: thought I saw a money tree on the way down to the snow so stopped for a look 8)
No fruit growing but many seeds had fallen 8)
1506485959_awayhuntandgoldenrun_001.jpg

Not one cap or ring pull...just a goldie tree :eek: I'll have to get a cutting from it next time :lol: :Y:
1506486141_awayhuntandgoldenrun_009.jpg

1506486141_awayhuntandgoldenrun_010.jpg

65 kmh wind hunt :eek: ..... :rolleyes: Was like swinging in a dust storm... :eek: ..Should have had my MX goggles on :lol:
Bali BAWA silver :rolleyes: one piece marked 925 the other not and strung together with cooking twine :lol:
Pretty sure the ear stud is silver too... 8) ..may be a melter to be sure :cool: :Y:
Think it's a hockey button :eek:
Had a battery fail and had a panic OOOONO situation...Batteries don't like major temperature change...Phew :cool:

Latest posts