Wanted - Dead GPX battery

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbasko

Matt
Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a GPX battery if someone has one & won't be re-using it.
Not concerned if the battery is dead/no longer works as I am wanting to re-purpose it & mainly after the case + some internals.
PM me or email if you have something please. :Y:

Gday bloke, which sort you after, the early 4K ones, or the 4500 onwards?

I have a 4000 with a twice charged ( but unit not used in field, bench testing only) and a problem in the charging board one assumes. The battery pack was, if i recall, $95 each at the time(12 mnths ago, i ended up with a new 4500 battery, but prefer my older setup to work with the DETacc enhancer...the new pre-amp batteries blow them up if you don't follow the right sequence.

Could sell with, or without the batteries....truth be told, i could use them myself as spare to my current battery. Just charge/discharge/re-charge, every 6-12 months, should keep them healthy till needed.

ymmv.

Btw,..it is owned by a cigarette smoker in case that offends.

Gypsy

Hi again. I just realized also, I do understand i can use my enhancer, i just need to wait till the 'Warranty' ends...(ssshh ;) :cool: ]:D )

Hi GGA would be more after the 4500 onwards ones as I'm wanting to play around with having the amp.
A very generous member is sending me a Coiltek one which will do me but if anyone has anything else they aren't using let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts