Equipment Lack of OR Extreme Price

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, This is currently my very first post so if i am in the wrong (area, topic etc) please bare with me..

I am local to Kalgoorlie, WA. Unfortunately i am not even WA born (Newcastle) and aside from the 600km drive to Perth.. AM ACTUALLY JUST UNSURE WHERE TO BUY A REASONABLE AUTOMATIC GOLD PANNING SPIRAL WHEEL MACHINE???? PLEASE HELP!!

I have been online researching ALLLLLLLL week and am also aware of the 'now' three local shops whom supply gold prospecting equipment. It is how you would surely expect, ALMOST 4X THE COST!! Gold Wheel at the Prospectors Patch on main Hannans Street is supplying only one and one in stock i believe with a lovely price tag of.......

$1200.00!!!!

Ok no shipping time or costs lost, yet when i can buy the exact same with free 5-8day shipping to Aus (international is all i can seem to find!!!!) for only $386.00!!

THA HECK PLZ HELP ME GET A WHEEL N SOONISH WITHOUT HAVING TO ALREADY BE A MILLIONAIRE!!! local (perth) sellers/websites and any information on how to gain the equipment me all know and use, except when you need to resource it regionally!

Thanks in advance and have had a lovely weekend prospecting although my panning isnt reliable and I am desperate to start n continue on!!!

Hey breezy, you do understand the gold wheel is not a primary recovery device. It is meant to refine down the gold concentrates from a highbanker/sluice/dryblower.
Can you tell us what you are doing, how you are recovering material? A bit of info and the group could direct you a tad better.

Latest posts